Jump to content

Guest eevee

What makes Britney's Blackout still so good?

Recommended Posts

Guest eevee

I may dislike current Britney, but blackout is such a gem in her discography, i love the whole vibe of that record, that weird filthy, eerie ambience, very sexually decadent in a good way, i always imagine that music playing in a dark musty strip club, it's really something u listen at night, the whole album is soaked with britney's tortured state of mind of that time and its so interesting cause she made that album in the worst period of her life and it's her best album, i really wish she'd go back to her blackout roots, that's what suits her more, i'm not here for another basic edm tropical house album like Glory that could be sang by anybody, what made Blackout so special is also the ghostly presence of Britney's voice, without her voice blackout wouldnt be the same, so why do you think it still sounds so good in 2018? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest eevee
7 minutes ago, messiah dweebz said:

just because something sounds like shit and we want something “different” doesn’t mean it’s good. :poot:

I never said it was different, it's the most mainstream sound ever, it's simply a good pop record, i'd say 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest eevee
7 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

It's not "so good". It's OK at best. 

gimme more & get naked are better than madonna's discography

:rihwave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest eevee
7 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Tea. This needed to be a single.

She needs to perform it as a medley with gimme more at the domination residency tbh

:cacklega:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest eevee
6 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

It's no secret that you have a questionable music taste :rihwave:

ImmaterialShamelessBorderterrier-max-1mb

 

says the fag who only listens to trashy pop music

69yzmvkjfu4r.thumb.gif.5d53f15a1f5bf372d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, eevee said:

says the fag who only listens to trashy pop music

69yzmvkjfu4r.thumb.gif.5d53f15a1f5bf372d

 
 

Going back to your old ways already? Yes, I LOVE pop music, I take dicks in my butthole and I'm not ashamed of either. Seethe!

69yzmvkjfu4r.thumb.gif.5d53f15a1f5bf372d

Also it's great how you ignored I ALSO listen to Lana, Lorde, Björk, Fiona Apple, St Vincent, Banks, Tinashe etc.

69yzmvkjfu4r.thumb.gif.5d53f15a1f5bf372d

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest eevee
7 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

Going back to your old ways already? Yes, I LOVE pop music, I take dicks in my butthole and I'm not ashamed of either. Seethe!

69yzmvkjfu4r.thumb.gif.5d53f15a1f5bf372d

Also it's great how you ignored I ALSO listen to Lana, Lorde, Björk, Fiona Apple, St Vincent, Banks, Tinashe etc.

69yzmvkjfu4r.thumb.gif.5d53f15a1f5bf372d

 

Well don't mention music taste when you literally have this as your avatar lmaoooo

69yzmvkjfu4r.thumb.gif.5d53f15a1f5bf372d

it makes you lose all your credibility 

and i won't even talk about these tumblr singers

:rihwave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, eevee said:

Well don't mention music taste when you literally have this as your avatar lmaoooo

69yzmvkjfu4r.thumb.gif.5d53f15a1f5bf372d

it makes you lose all your credibility 

 

Don't mention music taste and diversity when you just stanned a Britney Spears album. 

69yzmvkjfu4r.thumb.gif.5d53f15a1f5bf372d

It makes you lose the very little credibility you have left. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×