Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I just want to say I’m sorry to everyone for my attitude at the moment. I don’t have the same love for COP anymore after so many people backstabbed me and it’s hard seeing some of those people on here still and it gets me really upset. I stay here and keep running the forum because I want the website to endure but y’all have to let me have this moment and help me through it by supporting me. There are still so many snakes I can’t trust and I have a lot of issues at the moment. 

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly have nothing against you, you have been nothing but kind to me. I just wanna let you know that there are people who actually like you and the forum so we stayed. Like I've said before I disagree with a lot of things you do and say but I actually think you're a good person. 

You still feel upset about everything that happened before and it's understandable. If you feel the need to talk about it that's ok but you shouldn't treat some of the people who came back so badly, especially if they are actually active here and aren't creating any more drama than there already is. @Knowles 💎 hasn't done anything wrong, he's still active here, contributes to the forum in so many ways and makes conversations with threads. The way some of you are treating him is just unfair. I can't say the same about the other members who just came back 'cause I haven't seen them as much here but Knowles is one of the good ones and you both should give each other a chance or just talk about this beef through PMs etc.

 

Sorry for the mini rant guys lol. 

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 There are still so many snakes I can’t trust and I have a lot of issues at the moment. 

I think it's best to talk to these people privately unless you haven't came your conclusion yet because I'm not here for another lame drama to be honest (no offence btw) even tho I won't care since I hardly browse the forums. 

Just do you and keep your circle tight

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

If he banned everyone that got into an argument or drama with him there'd be close to nobody left :nickising:

You really think you’re witty don’t you? I literally have never laughed at one of your posts sorry about that

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PiersMorganStan said:

You really think you’re witty don’t you? I literally have never laughed at one of your posts sorry about that

The way you honestly think I'm trying to be funny 24/7, let alone trying to appeal to you :rip: 

Getting triggered by a basic reply to somebody else on a topic meant to apologize for the short & irrational temper is ironic, least' it's on brand

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest RadarOutsold
6 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

more clownery form Clowns Of Pop

That nickname though 🌚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

The way you honestly think I'm trying to be funny 24/7, let alone trying to appeal to you :rip: 

Getting triggered by a basic reply to somebody else on a topic meant to apologize for the short & irrational temper is ironic, least' it's on brand

Can you not? You obviously came back to keep the drama going and it's so clear. I don't know you but since you came back I've noticed all your posts scream bitter and honestly the "we hate indie" mentality is tiring and boring af already. And I'm sorry but, why do you came back in the first place if you hate him so much? Some of you need to stop with this hate train for once or just leave forever honestly. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Winter Bird said:

Can you not? You obviously came back to keep the drama going and it's so clear. I don't know you but since you came back I've noticed all your posts scream bitter and honestly the "we hate indie" mentality is tiring and boring af already. And I'm sorry but, why do you came back in the first place if you hate him so much? Some of you need to stop with this hate train for once or just leave forever honestly. 

He is one of the people that I can’t stand because I saw him trash talking me on discord hence I demoted him and now he’s come back here and not said sorry or anything just keeps taunting me 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Winter Bird said:

Can you not? You obviously came back to keep the drama going and it's so clear. I don't know you but since you came back I've noticed all your posts scream bitter and honestly the "we hate indie" mentality is tiring and boring af already. And I'm sorry but, why do you came back in the first place if you hate him so much? Some of you need to stop with this hate train for once or just leave forever honestly. 

I came back from a personal break I took while I was a moderator, even @PiersMorganStan knows that. Me disagreeing with Indie publicly in the same way I've done privately for over 6 months isn't gonna stop me from contributing to the site- nor will your personal hopes of me leaving. & yeah you definitely don't know me, I'd be happy to get acquainted sometime!

 

Don't be fake-sorry for valid opinions, if you got it speak it. I won't fight that right; apply the same energy and sign up for the 2014: Year In Review Megarate while you're at it though! xo :vixen: 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PiersMorganStan said:

He is one of the people that I can’t stand because I saw him trash talking me on discord hence I demoted him and now he’s come back here and not said sorry or anything just keeps taunting me 

Am I required to apologize to you? Keep in mind the second I got back I received messages from people saying you talked shit about me in a thread on Vixen for no reason; I'd think if you hadn't moved on after 2 months of no contact with a member then you don't need an apology if the emotions are still so fresh in your mind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Salvatore said:

Am I required to apologize to you? Keep in mind the second I got back I received messages from people saying you talked shit about me in a thread on Vixen for no reason; I'd think if you hadn't moved on after 2 months of no contact with a member then you don't need an apology if the emotions are still so fresh in your mind. 

You’re not required but you know what you said and you should feel bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Winter Bird said:

I honestly have nothing against you, you have been nothing but kind to me. I just wanna let you know that there are people who actually like you and the forum so we stayed. Like I've said before I disagree with a lot of things you do and say but I actually think you're a good person. 

You still feel upset about everything that happened before and it's understandable. If you feel the need to talk about it that's ok but you shouldn't treat some of the people who came back so badly, especially if they are actually active here and aren't creating any more drama than there already is. @Knowles 💎 hasn't done anything wrong, he's still active here, contributes to the forum in so many ways and makes conversations with threads. The way some of you are treating him is just unfair. I can't say the same about the other members who just came back 'cause I haven't seen them as much here but Knowles is one of the good ones and you both should give each other a chance or just talk about this beef through PMs etc.

 

Sorry for the mini rant guys lol. 

You took the words out of my... We'll fingers 

Indie, I've always stuck by your side. I don't think it's right that you still feel upset by all that has happened. You've been really kind to me and hopefully you could say the same about me. I don't agree with you all the time, I've never hated on you. And like Winter Bird said, there's others like us on here who like and respect you and what you do for this forum. I think you're a good person and I've never had anything against you. 

Sending my love #JusticeForIndie :heart:

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×