Roobz

Thoughts on Mariah's first week of CAUTION?

3 minutes ago, Swagga said:

Not bad for someone who's on their 15th era, +20 years in their career. :cloud9:

It's a shame tho, she released a pretty good album and she's doing so little. :britsurejan:

• Upvote 1

Guest eevee
6 minutes ago, Swagga said:

Not bad for someone who's on their 15th era, +20 years in their career. :cloud9:

I'd say its absolutely tragic actually for a ""legend"" with a 30 years old legacy to sell only 50k 

even the last migos album sold more during its first week

3wHKgJZ.gif&key=a21cdacf8dade81681646a90

1 hour ago, eevee said:

I'd say its absolutely tragic actually for a ""legend"" with a 30 years old legacy to sell only 50k 

even the last migos album sold more during its first week

Nnn why compare a legend like her to Migos? It's not like we expected her to do Taylor Swift numbers... She's already past her prime and she knows it, at least she delivered quality and just released one of the most critically acclaimed albums of the year., which in my opinion, is exactly what she should be doing at this point in her career. Sis doesn't have to prove anything...

Anyway, AIWFCIY is coming for that 1# this year, it's all good.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Swagga said:

Nnn why compare a legend like her to Migos? It's not like we expected her to do Taylor Swift numbers... She's already past her prime and she knows it, at least she delivered quality and just released one of the most critically acclaimed albums of the year., which in my opinion, is exactly what she should be doing at this point in her career. Sis doesn't have to prove anything...

Anyway, AIWFCIY is coming for that 1# this year, it's all good.

I really think she has a chance this year tbh, already top 10 on iTunes, #12 on spotify. :shookga:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, aftertheafterlaughter said:

Sucks she selling less nowadays, but she released a great record, which is all that matters. At least she won’t be fuming about it on Twitter and blaming her failure to get a No. 1 album on a rapper and his supermodel wife with their 9-month old daughter.

OOPS :gaycat6:

• Upvote 4