Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
*TayTay*

My Intro

Recommended Posts

First I'd like to wish anyone from the United States a Happy Thanksgiving. I suppose I could be thankful for getting religion from The Church Of Pop by joining here today. :) My name is Taylor and I am 18 years old. I am a Freshman Art Education student at a local University. I am also a huge advocate for the LGBQT community and have been in a wonderful relationship with my girlfriend Joana since 7/9/2016. We pretty much finish each others sandwiches even though we do differ highly in our musical tastes. She listens to Heavy Rock and I of course listen to Pop Music. We make it work though. My most major stan is Billie Eilish. I also love Lorde, Madison Beer, Halsey, Bea Miller, Hayley Kiyoko, Olivia O'Brien, Dua Lipa, Julia Michaels, and Melanie Martinez. I look forward to chatting and gossiping about all things Pop Music and Pop Artists with you all. 

*TayTay*

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, *TayTay* said:

We pretty much finish each others sandwiches even though we do differ highly in our musical tastes. 

This has to be one of the cutest things I’ve seen on COP so far :trisha:

Also, I saw your stan list. No Gaga? No Beyonce? No rihanna no Taylor no arianna no Katy? No MPG? 

Sis I am confusion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

This has to be one of the cutest things I’ve seen on COP so far :trisha:

Also, I saw your stan list. No Gaga? No Beyonce? No rihanna no Taylor no arianna no Katy? No MPG? 

Sis I am confusion 

You never heard of "Finish each others sandwiches?" It is from the movie Frozen.

Also I like those artists you mentioned, but it is time for some newer talent in my opinion. Nothing against those artists you mentioned, but it is time for some new blood. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, *TayTay* said:

You never heard of "Finish each others sandwiches?" It is from the movie Frozen.

Also I like those artists you mentioned, but it is time for some newer talent in my opinion. Nothing against those artists you mentioned, but it is time for some new blood. 

No it’s new to me, finishe eachoters sentences, but never sandwiches. It’s cute tho! 

Also, I agree, I’m foaming for some new pop girls but whats out now ain’t it. Ariana was the last decent pop girl to come out and she ain’t really slaying :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

No it’s new to me, finishe eachoters sentences, but never sandwiches. It’s cute tho! 

Also, I agree, I’m foaming for some new pop girls but whats out now ain’t it. Ariana was the last decent pop girl to come out and she ain’t really slaying :shrug:

Watch the movie Frozen and you will hear it in the movie.

I believe the artists that I listed especially Billie Eilish, Madison Beer, Halsey, Dua Lipa, and Hayley Kiyoko and not to mention Lorde who does her own thing all the time and is a trend setter is it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, *TayTay* said:

Watch the movie Frozen and you will hear it in the movie.

I believe the artists that I listed especially Billie Eilish, Madison Beer, Halsey, Dua Lipa, and Hayley Kiyoko and not to mention Lorde who does her own thing all the time and is a trend setter is it. 

I do like Lorde a lot. Halsey also

Those other girls are...:shriek: they won’t have careers in 2 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Winter Bird said:

Hi! You have taste! :fentybeauty:

Thank You. They maybe a different group of stans from most peeps, but I go for the underrated artists. 

24 minutes ago, Mocha said:

Welcome! You stan underrated popgirls and I love it :icant:

 I discovered Billie lately.  bellyache and ocean eyes are masterpieces :icant:

Billie in my opinion is up and coming and watch out 2019. 

29 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

I do like Lorde a lot. Halsey also

Those other girls are...:shriek: they won’t have careers in 2 years. 

What I like about Lorde is she writes music that says something and it doesn't have to be successful for the radio. That is what I think Billie Eilish is going to be as well. She doesn't really give a ---- about what songs make it on the radio. She wants to put out good music. The same goes for Halsey and to some extent Dua Lipa. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, *TayTay* said:

What I like about Lorde is she writes music that says something and it doesn't have to be successful for the radio. That is what I think Billie Eilish is going to be as well. She doesn't really give a ---- about what songs make it on the radio. She wants to put out good music. The same goes for Halsey and to some extent Dua Lipa. 

Agreed, Lorde really has something to say with her music and I enjoy that a lot! I think Halsey writes good music and her productions are always very nice 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

Agreed, Lorde really has something to say with her music and I enjoy that a lot! I think Halsey writes good music and her productions are always very nice 

Billie Eilish says two of her biggest influences are Lorde and Halsey when writing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roobz said:

Hey, welcome on COP, now i have someone to talk with about Billie! Hope you'll like it here!

That is great. I love her.

1 hour ago, Heartsigh said:

Welcome to cop :denislove: and happy thanks giving 

Thank You. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.

1 hour ago, Swagga said:

werk! welcome sis

Thanks :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×