The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Dangerous Woman

Thoughts on (old) men who tell women how to act and what to wear?

Piers has that old fossil mentality a lot of men over 40 have, they just come from a different generation where these type of things weren't praised and I guess they find it hard to adapt.

Thing is there gonna have to get used to it, this is the same guy who is riddled with toxic masculinity so he's not getting any sympathy for me. 

• Upvote 5

Little mix are artists. Expressing their ideas, regardless of the nature of those ideas, is their job as artists. I don't understand why PM is so bent out of shape about them expressing their ideas.  It's part of their job description. If you don't like it, don't follow what they're doing, simple.

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Little mix are artists. Expressing their ideas, regardless of the nature of those ideas, is their job as artists. I don't understand why PM is so bent out of shape about them expressing their ideas.  It's part of their job description. If you don't like it, don't follow what they're doing, simple.

Artists? Da Vinci is rolling in his grave. The nerve :eartha: 

• Upvote 1

Stan twitter and most gays condone misogyny as well tho 

Piers is obvious because he was brought up in a generation where woman were less appreciated by society 

--

It's a disgusting mindset, I'm all for women expressing their sexuality. even if people don't approve they can choke!

• Upvote 3