Sign in to follow this  
Guest eevee

Most female rappers are problematic as hell, Nicki isnt the only one...

Guest eevee

Iggy, azealia,, cardi b, bhad bhabie...

all had worse behiavor than nicki imo. azealia banks is literally an internet troll and sacrified chicken in her closet, cardi is transphobic and married to an homophobic man, payed ppl to beat strippers that ended up in the hospital, iggy tweeted racist shit and still uses a fake black accent in all her music, bhad bhabie well... she's literally famous for beating her mom and being a brat who appeared on the dr phil show.

Yet u are still dragging nicki for collaborating with tekashi and ""supporting"" pedophilia and being homophobic or whatever yet she expressed her love for the gay community, donated money to kids charity and showcased how much she loves and respects children countless of times :

orlly.jpg?w=602&h=346

Screen-Shot-2015-02-25-at-9.16.42-AM.png

iggy-azalea-asian-remark.png

3407F7DE00000578-3587502-image-a-73_1463

439493?v=1538362375

image-placeholder-title.jpg

DnPOcyWWsAEvjpQ.jpg-large-740x864.jpeg

cardi-b-old-tweets-11-arab.jpg

And this is why I don't like female rap :whereisit:

It's a mess, but lbr Sicki Garbaj is worse because she was THE number one rap girl and is supposed to be an example for young females... or that's what she said she was

She's the self proclaimed 'Queen of Rap' and she out here supporting a pedophile, whilst being homophobic and acting like a crazy ass old bitch because she isn't getting success, yet another female rap artist is 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

It's a mess, but lbr Sicki Garbaj is worse because she was THE number one rap girl and is supposed to be an example for young females... or that's what she said she was

Keyword being was. She’s basically Azealias sister at this point

• Upvote 1

Guest eevee
21 minutes ago, Craig said:

Bitch don't act like ur fav is a saint when she literally collaborated on a song called "Do What You What With My Body" with a confirmed rapist who abused 13 years old girls by pissing in their mouth and also shot the music video with Terry Richarson the cunt who abused thousands of models in the fashion industry and did all kind of fucked up photoshoots ... nobody's an angel in the entertainment industry. 

image.png.8df660970f3d91c79fd86e1cf31a3ca8.png

image.png.bf5950427fa3a18d88865c085d501891.png

97f0f79dd250da4e593552a698f7685a528a2ef8

r-kelly-gaga-snl.jpg

kelly.jpg

terry-richardson-lady-gaga.png

7 minutes ago, eevee said:

Bitch don't act like ur fav is a saint when she literally collaborated on a song called "Do What You What With My Body" with a confirmed rapist who abused 13 years old girls by pissing in their mouth and also shot the music video with Terry Richarson the cunt who abused thousands of models in the fashion industry and did all kind of fucked up photoshoots ... nobody's an angel in the entertainment industry. 

r-kelly-gaga-snl.jpg

kelly.jpg

"Lady" GaGa is a white man's WHORE, we've been knew!

Guest eevee
8 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

Your really late on this one, those Iggy tweets are fake and have been proven to be fake for...years :whereisit:

Where is the proof? :whereisit:

And just bcuz im making a thread about this right now doesnt mean i just learned about it, i've known this shit for years, don't say this when everybody keeps making the same every weeks on this forum, thank you, next.

35 minutes ago, eevee said:

r-kelly-gaga-snl.jpg

kelly.jpg

We been knew Gaga was mentally I'll during 2012-14 and recovered well... but you been stuck in the past :cm:   Ps. The song is called Do What U Want and is about how the press writes shit about her and she is saying to the media that she doesn't belong to them, but rather she belongs to the stage 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, eevee said:

Where is the proof? :whereisit:

And just bcuz im making a thread about this right now doesnt mean i just learned about it, i've known this shit for years, don't say this when everybody keeps making the same every weeks on this forum, thank you, next.

Iggy debunked them years ago when all she was getting was hate and these tired fake screenshots thrown at her.

This thread has the same tired energy as most threads about Nicki on COP anyways it ain't no different.

• Upvote 1

Not you using that 8 years old receipt for Iggy :rip: Minazi is far worse than all those ladies combined (except Azealia, she’s leagues worse than all of them x1000)

also, doesn’t make Nicki any less worse than them so idg why y’all have to drag other girls into her mess

y’all barbz should take the L and move on 

• Upvote 4

Guest eevee
1 hour ago, Craig said:

We been knew Gaga was mentally I'll during 2012-14 and recovered well... but you been stuck in the past :cm:   Ps. The song is called Do What U Want and is about how the press writes shit about her and she is saying to the media that she doesn't belong to them, but rather she belongs to the stage 

being mentally ill or bipolar doesn't make you collaborate with rapists lol 

4 minutes ago, eevee said:

being mentally ill or bipolar doesn't make you collaborate with rapists lol 

No but what it does do is cloud your judgement. She saw the art rather than the vile human, which was the whole gig about ARTPOP. It was to put ART back into the forefront of POP culture. I don't agree with it, however, she was purely collaborating with them based of their art. 

Anyway, it's why the song was never performed with R.Kelly's thing during artRAVE or why the video wasn't released. 

Now that she has recovered from the whole ARTPOP mess, she's more aware of these things. She opened up about being a sexual assult survivor, and about so many other things. 

Guest eevee
1 hour ago, Tanya Morgunova said:

Not you using that 8 years old receipt for Iggy :rip: Minazi is far worse than all those ladies combined (except Azealia, she’s leagues worse than all of them x1000)

also, doesn’t make Nicki any less worse than them so idg why y’all have to drag other girls into her mess

y’all barbz should take the L and move on 

Ur acting like nicki raped that girl herself, shut up lmao

nicki is simply an opportunist and would sell her sold to the devil for a hit (which she already did) , but i see that as a quality, not a flaw. She's determined to not get destroyed by these "haters" who all popped their pussy to anaconda 4 years ago, y'all are fkn hypocrites. She has every right to still fight for her career even when everybody is against her, that's admirable. Nicki will never stop her career :dragit:

And i'm not a "barb" thanks, I dont stan anybody i'm not 14 anymore, i root for everybody.

but still, iggy, cardi etc arent saint. And those iggy tweets are disgusting, who cares if she apologized, that doesnt erase what she did and the fact that shes still using that blaccent and keep pimping her ass just to have black community appeal is offensive :britsmoke: 

Guest eevee
8 minutes ago, Craig said:

No but what it does do is cloud your judgement. She saw the art rather than the vile human, which was the whole gig about ARTPOP. It was to put ART back into the forefront of POP culture. I don't agree with it, however, she was purely collaborating with them based of their art. 

Anyway, it's why the song was never performed with R.Kelly's thing during artRAVE or why the video wasn't released. 

Now that she has recovered from the whole ARTPOP mess, she's more aware of these things. She opened up about being a sexual assult survivor, and about so many other things. 

Then i don't understand why ur dragging nicki for doing the same thing

Nicki also saw the art not the vile person in 6ix9ine  :dragit:

17 minutes ago, eevee said:

Then i don't understand why ur dragging nicki for doing the same thing

Nicki also saw the art not the vile person in 6ix9ine  :dragit:

Is Nicki mentally ill? No

:oprah:

Garbaj deserves all the backlash because not only did she collab with a pedo, but Nicki is a vile ass person herself