Sign in to follow this  
Swagga

help..

Okay, so now that Spotify is finally available in my flop country, I can stream my music on my phone like everybody else... BUT... I noticed that in order to skip songs and play albums in order on mobile, you have to be a Premium member. The thing is... I only have my phone to listen to music and I really don't feel like paying money cause I don't have enough to feed myself :jan4: And it's annoying cause I like playing albums the way they were conceived by the artists, not fucking shuffle :jan3:. There are also some albums that are not available there like Glitter, some of Janet Jackson's albums and most of No Doubt's discography... So, is free Spotify really worth it? I know that streaming your fave's music is more helpful than playing your local files. But I don't really like the shuffle and skip limitations, it irks me so much like wtf

• Upvote 1

You don’t have to shuffle your daily mix playlists that it makes for you if you wanna stay w the free version but they’re really desperate rn so all kinds of sales are happening it’s really not expensive to get premium (here rn it’s about 70cents for 3 months)

3 minutes ago, Mocha said:

I'm using spotify to listen to albums/new releases in full and have an app on the side where I keep my fave playlists and such

You can always try the 1 week free trial tho

4AcT.gif 

you have to enter your credit card info or smth like dat tho... not here for that

4AcT.gif

3 minutes ago, Swagga said:

you have to enter your credit card info or smth like dat tho... not here for that

4AcT.gif

I don't think so. I clicked on the ad for it it on my spotify app and it automatically gave me access to it. It's expiring tomorrow tho

4AcT.gif 

9 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

You don’t have to shuffle your daily mix playlists that it makes for you if you wanna stay w the free version but they’re really desperate rn so all kinds of sales are happening it’s really not expensive to get premium (here rn it’s about 70cents for 3 months)

Where on earth is this mysterious cheap country :saladga:

• Upvote 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

Where do u live? :icant: here it's about USD 5 per month. Not that it's expensive but for my current situation, every single penny counts :cry2: A bitch needs to know ha priorities. 

I also noticed that the Daily Mix playlists mostly consist of the artists' singles that I could easily search on YT... so nothing really spectacular about it nn

6 minutes ago, Mocha said:

I don't think so. I clicked on the ad for it it on my spotify app and it automatically gave me access to it. It's expiring tomorrow tho

4AcT.gif 

Lemme check a second time then.

Btw does that trial let you save some songs so you can listen to them offline (and will they stay there after it expires) ?

4AcT.gif

• Surprised 1

3 minutes ago, Swagga said:

Btw does that trial let you save some songs so you can listen to them offline (and will they stay there after it expires) ?

4AcT.gif

Yes you can save the songs for offline use but they do go away after the 1 week trial 

4AcT.gif&key=96c199a8850d6c6671170e6df30 

11 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

Where on earth is this mysterious cheap country :saladga:

9 minutes ago, Swagga said:

Where do u live? :icant: here it's about USD 5 per month. Not that it's expensive but for my current situation, every single penny counts :cry2: A bitch needs to know ha priorities. 

I also noticed that the Daily Mix playlists mostly consist of the artists' singles that I could easily search on YT... so nothing really spectacular about it nn

Lemme check a second time then.

4AcT.gif

i thought it was the same price everywhere :trishashook: it’s 1.99 shekels for 3 months here in Israel a $ is bout 3.5 shekels so you can do the maths :gaycat:

https://www.spotify.com/il/intro/?utm_source=il-en_brand_contextual-mobile_text&utm_medium=paidsearch&utm_campaign=alwayson_emea_il_performancemarketing_core_brand+contextual-mobile+text+bmm+il-en+google&gclid=CjwKCAiAodTfBRBEEiwAa1hauuy2Rzj7obrNwBMlwhOFt_BsZN1Q5WY3blZfCtSO_M-Rkqr1Jzt1DBoC7tMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

mess it’s actually like 60 cents oh wow 

3 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

Ours (per month) in Australia is $12 which apparently converts to 32.51 shekels :dafuq: Yours is so damn cheap wtf wig flew to Israel

• Upvote 2
  • Surprised 1

Nah premium is worth it. U can make as many playlists as you want. No ads, can skip, you get discover weekly. Where most my faves came from

I haven't used the free one in years but I know when I tried setting up for my mum I ended up raging and gave up lol

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Heartsigh said:

Nah premium is worth it. U can make as many playlists as you want. No ads, can skip, you get discover weekly. Where most my faves came from

I haven't used the free one in years but I know when I tried setting up for my mum I ended up raging and gave up lol

rip I think some of these can be messed with though:

-> No ads: On PC you can refresh the page, and the Ad goes (if it's the speaking one) The side ones can go with an adblocker

-> Can Skip: I mean, if you mean the daily playlist thing, all you have to do is start a radio of that song in the playlist  (the one you want)

-> Playlists: For some reason I don't have a limit, but don't have Premium :selena:

I had the same issue sis but I gave in earlier this year and just bought premium, its £4.99 a month for me since I got a student discount (even tho im not a student anymore sksksk), maybe you can share an account with someone? Although that has its implications too.

3 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

I had the same issue sis but I gave in earlier this year and just bought premium, its £4.99 a month for me since I got a student discount (even tho im not a student anymore sksksk), maybe you can share an account with someone? Although that has its implications too.

Listen to Trannii bitch

• Upvote 1