Sign in to follow this  
Ahmazing Queen Meda

Mariah unintentionally EXPOSES Gaga?

@ 1:16. 

Diane always tells me, she's like, "You're the only artist I've ever collaborated with!" Because a lot of people want to be part of the songwriting process, but if it's not intrinsic to who you are, it's kind of like, don't do it, I guess.

I thought Gaga collaborated with and wrote TIHTY with Diane. Thoughts @Craig @Pmkkardashian @Oh My Gaga

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

I hope Gaga didn’t have a hand in writing that pitiful attempt at Oscar bait. 

Either way she wrote more on that song than Beyonce has written in her career 

:gemma:

Then why did Gaga lie about writing that song? I thought she lived for the music, not the charts and acclaim

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, MSL said:

Then why did Gaga lie about writing that song? I thought she lived for the music, not the charts and acclaim

TIHTY garner neither of those so what’re you going on about? 

Diane and Gaga penned that dreadful song together, and it’s obvious because I expected more from both, and that song was a clash of artistic integrity on all accords. 

Who uses Mariah as a source of information though, honestly. I’d ask Mariah to recommend a good bottle of wine before I’d ask her to recall specific details of her legendary career.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

TIHTY garner neither of those so what’re you going on about? 

Diane and Gaga penned that dreadful song together, and it’s obvious because I expected more from both, and that song was a clash of artistic integrity on all accords. 

Who uses Mariah as a source of information though, honestly. I’d ask Mariah to recommend a good bottle of wine before I’d ask her to recall specific details of her legendary career.

Wasn't it nominated for some huge award? 

• Love 1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_written_by_Diane_Warren

9jEqlrS.png

Mariah wrote with Diane Warren most recently in 2001, 1999 if you only count main album/solo efforts. 

Fmxl7m6.png

Whether you believe Gaga co-wrote TIHTY with Diane Warren isn't really my concern, but you can't really compare Mariah talking about her experience writing with Diane almost 20 years ago with Gaga's lol.

9 minutes ago, Acidus said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_written_by_Diane_Warren

9jEqlrS.png

Mariah wrote with Diane Warren most recently in 2001, 1999 if you only count main album/solo efforts. 

Fmxl7m6.png

Whether you believe Gaga co-wrote TIHTY with Diane Warren isn't really my concern, but you can't really compare Mariah talking about her experience writing with Diane almost 20 years ago with Gaga's lol.

Who said they had that CONVERSATION in 1999? They are friends

Then... it was just conversation? Mariah is known to be a diva so would you really say "Yeah, you're not the only artist I've written with in the past." especially to an artist who takes pride in her songwriting?

Either way, it's still not accurate because Diane Warren had been writing with other artists for 20 years before she first collaborated with Mariah.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, MSL said:

@ 1:16. 

Diane always tells me, she's like, "You're the only artist I've ever collaborated with!" Because a lot of people want to be part of the songwriting process, but if it's not intrinsic to who you are, it's kind of like, don't do it, I guess.

I thought Gaga collaborated with and wrote TIHTY with Diane. Thoughts @Craig @Pmkkardashian @Oh My Gaga

Dianne wrote the song, Gaga change how it sounded sonically and the composition plus a few lines... so they both co-wrote it