Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

Do you believe in eternal love?

And by that, I mean romantic love. I do believe eternal love for your parents or siblings exists for example.

But I don't believe you can love a significant other forever, at some point you will fall out of love with them. It's impossible to truly love someone forever, therefore marriage is a stupid concept.

What do you think?

I mean, it's possible. If you meet the right person and they are 100% on your wavelength then why not? Marriage may becoming outdated, but the concept of having a lifelong partner won't be. Some people won't find a partner that they'll love forever, some people do. It's just life

I never believed in it, even if it applies to friendships

it's annoying how society wants to force us into marriage or any form of relationship that's expected to be permanent. I'm glad I'm going to be single forever because being with that one person forever sounds very depressing

• Upvote 1

I would call myself a hopeless romantic :cloud9: But I'm uncertain about eternal love. It's really hard to call it.

I think that's why the current generations are redefining relationships and marriage.

So many people prefer open marriages and polyamory and don't want to be tied down to one person forever.

Marriage is just a paper to protect your kids.

My dad had well my half brother before me and that bitch he was with tried to scab.  Mum marrying my dad was for mine and her benefit tbh.   U dont trust ex hoes.   Marriage is basically for that..I dont believe in forever love.  I may adore someone for long time and never give up..but they sure always give up on  me

Especially since he past away. She tried so hard to find something but couldnt do much bc they were never married 

• Upvote 1