Sign in to follow this  
Oh My Gaga

New DWUW video snippet surfaces!!!

5 minutes ago, Excess said:

They should just release it

Do you realise how bad that would be for her career if this got released? Nope,  it needs to vanish. Just like R.Kelly needs to vanish. Not today Satan,  not today

:gagano:

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

It doesn't need to be leaked either, not when Gaga's chances of getting an Oscar is very high :tellem:

we all know people r dying to find out why it was never released.  People want to see it lol

But I agree her profile is high right now with Oscar buzz.  It wouldn't be the best time for it too leak but tbh if people are really not gonna give her an oscar because of a music video thats pretty freakin stupid.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Excess said:

we all know people r dying to find out why it was never released.  People want to see it lol

But I agree her profile is high right now with Oscar buzz.  It wouldn't be the best time for it too leak but tbh if people are really not gonna give her an oscar because of a music video thats pretty freakin stupid.

It was never released because of the content... think S&M but with R.Kelly all over Gaga

Plus, her shots when she rolls around in newspaper humping the ground with TERRY RICHARDSON taking pictures  (another person who has sexual harassment claims against him) 

The video was a mess, the single should have never been released, the song should have been a solo version if it were on the album/single... 

Don't get me wrong; I love the song. But it's just detrimental for her career if that video leaked because she collabed with TWO people accused of Sexual harassment. 

The video sounds like a good idea... just not with R.Kelly or Terry in the mix. 

During the #MeToo movement, and the fact Gaga is a rape survivor and has campaigned endlessly for rights for rape survivors, this video would make Gaga seem like a hypocrite and a lier. Which she isn't at all. 

It's obvious why the video was never released, and never is the time for it to leak @Excess

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Craig said:

It was never released because of the content... think S&M but with R.Kelly all over Gaga

Plus, her shots when she rolls around in newspaper humping the ground with TERRY RICHARDSON taking pictures  (another person who has sexual harassment claims against him) 

The video was a mess, the single should have never been released, the song should have been a solo version if it were on the album/single... 

Don't get me wrong; I love the song. But it's just detrimental for her career if that video leaked because she collabed with TWO people accused of Sexual harassment. 

The video sounds like a good idea... just not with R.Kelly or Terry in the mix. 

im not condoning the song or video :saladga:

4 minutes ago, Excess said:

im not condoning the song or video :saladga:

Well that's why it was never released... we all know why it wasn't released but fans just want to see it because of the way she teased it during the ARTPOP era and just out of curiosity :boneappletea: 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Craig said:

Well that's why it was never released... we all know why it wasn't released but fans just want to see it because of the way she teased it during the ARTPOP era and just out of curiosity :boneappletea: 

She should release it just for fans not for the public

4 minutes ago, Lucky said:

If she releases anything for us, the public will see it at some point. Plus, I don't think it's her that decides when a music video will be released if it gets released; that's the record label. Would Gaga even have the file? Idk :cm:

24 minutes ago, Lucky said:

I remember reading rumors about the full video actually being uploaded on p0rnhub with a different name or smth and being unlisted :laughcry: