Dangerous Woman

Is Ariana Grande unfairly bullied on this site?

All she does is release bops and acts cute on social media praising her fans and showing her love for Piggy Smalls

:tinasheeducating:

She literally doesn't come for or bother anyone

:tinasheeducating:

I think she needs to be treated with kindness!

:parispanic:

• Upvote 6

I mean I kinda see why the Obesah Fatry stans are dragging her. It's really hard to see a younger, beautiful, more talented and successful version of your hasbeen fave slaying while yours is an alcoholic cunt who's been flopping since Eminem harpooned her back in 2009 :gretchy:

• Upvote 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Mocha said:

I mean I kinda see why the Obesah Fatry stans are dragging her. It's really hard to see a younger, beautiful, more talented and successful version of your hasbeen fave slaying while yours is an alcoholic cunt who's been flopping since Eminem harpooned her back in 2009 :gretchy:

Ariana is a bland, unoriginal, average-looking modern Hannah Montana in terms of success. Only kids take her seriously. I don't know why you're so fascinated with her so-called beauty when she's caked in heavy makeup to make her eyes look bigger. She still looks like she's in urgent need of glasses even after that. Her surgery (nose job, eyebrow lift) and botox made her look worse. I guess her high note karaoke talent is impressive to little kids whose taste hasn't matured yet and for people who only stan success of the moment. 

Image associéeImage associée

Image associée

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, MSL said:

Ariana is a bland, unoriginal, average-looking modern Hannah Montana in terms of success. Only kids take her seriously. I don't know why you're so fascinated with her so-called beauty when she's caked in heavy makeup to make her eyes look bigger. She still looks like she's in urgent need of glasses even after that. Her surgery (nose job, eyebrow lift) and botox made her look worse. I guess her high note karaoke talent is impressive to little kids whose taste hasn't matured yet and for people who only stan success of the moment. 

Image associéeImage associée

Image associée

AVERAGE LOOKING? Wow, the gay jumped out

She's one of my celeb crushes :beycute:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

AVERAGE LOOKING? Wow, the gay jumped out

She's one of my celeb crushes :beycute:

Yes average. She has zero emotion except arrogance in her face and looks just like any skinny girl caked in makeup. Other celebrities who don't act like they're the SHIT look more natural and beautiful next to her. See, Ashley Tisdale, Alessia Cara

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « ashley tisdale ariana grande »Résultats de recherche d'images pour « ashley tisdale ariana grande »

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MSL said:

Yes average. She has zero emotion except arrogance in her face and looks just like any skinny girl caked in makeup. Other celebrities who don't act like they're the SHIT look more natural and beautiful next to her. See, Ashley Tisdale, Alessia Cara

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « ashley tisdale ariana grande »Résultats de recherche d'images pour « ashley tisdale ariana grande »

Ash should have remained in HSM, just another Paris Hitlon wannabe... 

Alessia Carra is beautiful, but I prefer Ariana. Nothing screams arrogance about Ariana to me

• Upvote 2