Sign in to follow this  
Smollett4Prison

Only 14% of Aussies want an increase in Muslim immigrants

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/politics/federal/fairfax-ipsos-poll-australians-split-on-muslim-migration-ahead-of-new-population-policy-20181118-p50gt0.html

And that 14% probably have suicidal/communist thoughts LBR. So proud to call myself an Aussie today with this beautiful news. Seethe SJWs seeeeeeeeethe :ny1:

• Upvote 1

oh wow did aussies never want arabs or is it just now that they changed their view?

i dont know we literally did nothing to them when we were there

very nice and respectful people!

4 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

oh wow did aussies never want arabs or is it just now that they changed their view?

i dont know we literally did nothing to them when we were there

very nice and respectful people!

We just had another moslem terrorist killing our people on the streets. We are finally saying no to importing hate and people of a culture that is not compatible with ours. Our government is finally going to address this and stop listening to 14% of the population who are barking mad and likely suicidal. Thank GOD!

Also ACT2 you need to stop saying arabs are Muslim’s. we have no problem with peaceful arabs but if they’re hardcore Islamists then we have a problem. I love how you equate anyone in that region with being a moslem ...almost like you have a political agenda or something lmao. Sad how brainwashed you are tbh.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

I’ve no problem with Arabs in general but the radical Muslims are definitely a big issue for us in Israel... Hamas and such, can be really scary :cry:

Sis i really pray for you a lot and keep you in my thoughts and prayers, radical Islam is SO fucking scary. We're currently dealing with some of what y'all deal with on a daily basis and it scares the living daylights out of me. I have zero problem with arabs and non practising moslems but the radical 15-20% do not belong anywhere in the west. We must stop their importation before it's too late! 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, SJWextinguisher said:

Also ACT2 you need to stop saying arabs are Muslim’s. we have no problem with peaceful arabs but if they’re hardcore Islamists then we have a problem. I love how you equate anyone in that region with being a moslem ...almost like you have a political agenda or something lmao. Sad how brainwashed you are tbh.

im not brainwashed im just saying its sad how a couple of people that are not muslims they are just fucked up people are speaking on behalf of muslims or arabs

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GiveUpLocalMix said:

We just had another moslem terrorist killing our people on the streets. We are finally saying no to importing hate and people of a culture that is not compatible with ours. Our government is finally going to address this and stop listening to 14% of the population who are barking mad and likely suicidal. Thank GOD!

It's scary to see this so often too. I dont wanna admit it but I feel another 911 crisis happening here.  Two terrorist attack this year. And the news r covering up it's not terrorist but we all know it fucking is.

Even gangs of that kind stealing and bashing people up just to steal there cars. Or even murder. Australia is fucked this year.

4 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Arab does not = muslim.

ofc im not dumb

but are u saying that muslims are the bad thing? but arabs arent?

2 hours ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Why do LGBT people keep on defending an ideology so against them?

:dragit: you know>99% of the religion is peaceful, other religions have just as many nutters, maybe not extremists, but it's all the same. I was mocking the ridiculous poll but ok. Good people should not be turned back because of the actions of criminals.

I'm not defending the religion either, i'm defending the GOOD people in those religions.

10 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

:dragit: you know>99% of the religion is peaceful, other religions have just as many nutters, maybe not extremists, but it's all the same. I was mocking the ridiculous poll but ok. Good people should not be turned back because of the actions of criminals.

I'm not defending the religion either, i'm defending the GOOD people in those religions.

That's not even true. If you look at statistics, most people who follow islam are against LGBT people. At least do your research.

Nobody is defending Christianity. The difference is how it manifests into actions today.

• Upvote 2