Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

Thoughts on slutshaming?

I think it’s really disgusting to judge people’s sexlives and shame someone for having many sexual partners. This happens so often, and especially to girls/women. Why does it matter so much how many people you’ve slept with? And why does it bother others when it in no way affecta them?

Thoughts?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

You also said it's disgusting to call a woman a man and proceeded to call Mariah a man in SYG. :whereisit:

She also said Mariah is "weird and ugly because she has light skin but Black features" but called @SJWextinguisher "racist" :whereisit:

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Winter Bird said:

It's disgusting, women can do whatever they want with their own bodies. 

They can, but if they proclaim how fun for them it is to say "thank you next D" and they're not afraid of STIs then I don't think they really care about people 'slutshaming' them (unless they like the attention)

• Upvote 2

If they touch my man or denis I'm gonna stright darn call em out. :nickieducating:

But the sluts I know r awful.. the type who take guys or tries that girls r interested in and will root to get what they want first. And ain't nice 

Tho girls who are nice and respect others but loves to have sex a lot.  I dont have any problem with.  

It's like that with anyone tbh there a good and a bad bunch so I wouldnt call it slut shaming 

• Upvote 1

Stop making it about Ariana. I meant in general.

3 hours ago, SJWextinguisher said:

I think it's a great thing. 

Girls should never be sluts. They should save themselves for the right man. What Ariana is trying to normalise is dangerous.

This post is disgusting. I hope you’re trolling. If girls have to save themselves, so should the guys.

5 hours ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

You also said it's disgusting to call a woman a man and proceeded to call Mariah a man in SYG. :whereisit:

Omg did you not realize I did that to make fun of the people who constantly call Normani a man, to prove how ridiculous it makes them look? :kelly: 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, KarenFromFinance said:

Considering all the transphobia, internalised homophobia and all the other things that I’ve seen in this forum, I’m not that shocked about slut shaming :whereisit:

THIS

6 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

Slut-shaming is not OK if a non-celebrity is concerned but if a celebrity (like Ariana) is concerned it's OK to call them out because they're being a bad role model for kids and teenagers below 18. 

I can’t at this logic :rip: It’s either okay or it isn’t. We also know NOTHING about Ariana’s sexlife, so how do you even know she’s a “slut”? Celebrities have to be allowed to date without being considered a bad role model.

• Upvote 2