Sign in to follow this  
Pixelated Kunt

Normani | TBA | 2019

5 minutes ago, Black Beauty 💫 said:

So excited, I loved what he did with Sweetener so im hyped :yas2:

Lol you may be one of the few who did. I like his production but the Sweetener beats sounded like video game music :greenface: but I do think he can do something great for Mani with r&b production.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

Lol you may be one of the few who did. I like his production but the Sweetener beats sounded like video game music :greenface: but I do think he can do something great for Mani with r&b production.

I like the creativity on his production on Sweetener lol

And yea agreed!

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Avril Lavigne said:

I was so excited, but as soon was I saw that Pharell is producing it. :nickidisgusted:

:laughcry: LMAO I'm almost certain he's not the main/only producer. People forget how influential he is but i'm certain he's gonna add and enhance the 90s to mid 2000s r&b sound that she's looking to deliver. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharrell_Williams_production_discography

7 minutes ago, GiftedSince92 said:

I'm ready for Queen Normani Kordei! I love this girl so much. Such a talent. Let's make 2019 to be that year for Normani Kordei. 

YASSSSSSSSS 2018 was just a teaser for what she's gonna deliver in 2019!

Also, I miss you! You gotta come online more often:hug2:

Album Snippets Thread

So excited to hear these tracks in full

I'm currently searching for the list of all the producers that are working on this debut but she's got so many heavy hitters in the industry who reached out after her debut performance at the Billboard Awards (she mentions all the time how that performance changed her life and I can't wait to see that manifested in her music and overall success)

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Black Beauty 💫 said:

I expected u to like his work on Sweetener tbh, your taste is very unique compared to a lot of stans.

I know, I've always liked him as a producer since childhood but he sort of become lazy recently. especially on the N.E.R.D album

• Upvote 1