Sign in to follow this  
Homojénik

Female RAPPERS from most talented to the least talented

5 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

The OP title states "RAPPERS" . Don't come here and pollute my thread with POP singers. 

:nailfile:

Was the whole purpose of your thread to drag Nicki :jan2: okay we're gonna pretend that it's not tired :gaycat:

2 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

Azealia is excellent.  :gunga:

Stop these lies. There’s nothing special about this girl, her flow, her lyrics, her punchlines. There’s a reason this girl hasn’t made it big during the urban/rap/hip hop domination of the past few years. 

:joanne:

4 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

Stop these lies. There’s nothing special about this girl, her flow, her lyrics, her punchlines. There’s a reason this girl hasn’t made it big during the urban/rap/hip hop domination of the past few years. 

This alone is more creative and unique than anything mainstream rappers release these days. 

3 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

This alone is more creative and unique than anything mainstream rappers release these days. 

No. 

The only reason she got ANY type of attention is because stans wanted someone to go up against nicki and they thought this silly little thing could maybe be that bitch but then Cardi jumped out and azealia was rendered useless. 

Cupcakke, who I don’t even care for, easily bodies Azealia. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

Girl bye Azealia has more talent on her pinky than many of the rap girlies

She isnt big because she is controversial and problematic af

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Knowles 💎 said:

Cardi is controversial and problematic and that hasn’t stopped her so why is it stopping Ms. Banks? 

5 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

No. 

The only reason she got ANY type of attention is because stans wanted someone to go up against nicki and they thought this silly little thing could maybe be that bitch but then Cardi jumped out and azealia was rendered useless. 

Cupcakke, who I don’t even care for, easily bodies Azealia. 

Azealia is muchhhhh more talented than Cardi B.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

Cardi is controversial and problematic and that hasn’t stopped her so why is it stopping Ms. Banks? 

Cardi isnt as problematic and controversial as Azealia

Cardi is seen as this relatable funny girl. The gp likes her personality and she is being pushed by a major label.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

That's a lie, she got the attention because she actually put new shit to the table. PLUS, she's the MOST talented rapper like I've been said. 

Broke With Expensive Taste is better and more creative than any other rap album. 

Who ELSE could get the crowd so hyped UP? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Knowles 💎 said:

She needs to stfu sometimes but I like her boldness as well. She does not deserve to be hated for the shit she posts on Twitter, from what I know she suffers from a type of mental illness. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

That's a lie, she got the attention because she actually put new shit to the table. PLUS, she's the MOST talented rapper like I've been said. 

Broke With Expensive Taste is better and more creative than any other rap album. 

Who ELSE could get the crowd so hyped UP? 

GIRL I can understand why some people might confuse what AB does with actual talent, but please don’t say she has more talent or creativity than someone like Missy, Lauryn, SaltNPep, LeftEye, Da Brat, hell even nicki. 

Its just not realistic. 

8 minutes ago, Knowles 💎 said:

Not arguing

Just saying love :katy1:

Agree to disagree then I suppose, but I can’t argue that AB is more problematic than Cardi