Sign in to follow this  
YUNGSTOFF

Guys I Am Worried

Brave women shatter the windscreen of a ute and haul an unconscious tradie, 25, from the burning wreckage - after he suffered an epileptic fit at 100km/h

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/brave-women-shatter-the-windscreen-of-a-ute-and-haul-an-unconscious-tradie-25-from-the-burning-wreckage-after-he-suffered-an-epileptic-fit-at-100km-h/ar-BBPDNpv

What if this was my boyfriend? I know he isn't driving atm but after reading about this a tradie like my bf.  My partner had a fit in September so he cant get on road till probably may or June but this guy took his tablets didnt have one for a long ass time and outta blue had one.. not everyone is lucky to come into a lady who rescued him..

I dunno it's making me really worried now I'm hoping its not a thing that happens a lot tbh..but I do worry bout shit like this especially when my dad died on the road.

I dunno how to process this :( do I just have to be brave for him? His so excited to get his licence.

5 minutes ago, Heartsigh said:

Brave women shatter the windscreen of a ute and haul an unconscious tradie, 25, from the burning wreckage - after he suffered an epileptic fit at 100km/h

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/brave-women-shatter-the-windscreen-of-a-ute-and-haul-an-unconscious-tradie-25-from-the-burning-wreckage-after-he-suffered-an-epileptic-fit-at-100km-h/ar-BBPDNpv

What if this was my boyfriend? I know he isn't driving atm but after reading about this a tradie like my bf....he had a fit in September so he cant get on road till probably may or June but this guy took his tablets didnt have one for a long ass time and outta blue had one.. not everyone is lucky to come into a lady who rescued him..

I dunno it's making me really worried now I'm hoping its not a thing that happens a lot tbh..but I do worry bout shit like this especially when my dad died on the road.

I dunno how to process this :( do I just have to be brave for him? His so excited to get his licence.

WEll is he your boyfriend

a close up of a person: James Giertz (pictured) walked away unscathed after suffering an epileptic fit at the wheel in an early morning crash© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited James Giertz (pictured) walked away unscathed after suffering an epileptic fit at the wheel in an early morning crash

1 minute ago, MSL said:

WEll is he your boyfriend

a close up of a person: James Giertz (pictured) walked away unscathed after suffering an epileptic fit at the wheel in an early morning crash© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited James Giertz (pictured) walked away unscathed after suffering an epileptic fit at the wheel in an early morning crash

Lmao his cute but he ain't my boyfriend..

But my bf does suffer the same thing he does

1 minute ago, MSL said:

oh i thought u literally asked if your boyfriend was the man in the accident 

Lmfao no I'm pretty sure I'd know if he was. 

I'm just asking should I be worried bout my bf being on the road or is it just a rare thing.  I dunno I dont wanna lose another person on the road is all.