phoenixstar

Gaga covers Variety; looking SNATCHED

lady-gaga-variety-cover.jpg

Lady Gaga can’t shake her character from “A Star Is Born.” And she doesn’t want to. “I feel Ally inside of me,” Gaga says of the rising musical icon she plays in the film. “I wonder how long she’ll stay. Or if she’ll be in there forever.”

lady-gaga-5.jpg?w=1024&h=1536

And if “Shallow” is nominated for an Oscar for best song, Gaga says she’ll perform it at the ceremony. “One hundred percent,” she says. In fact, Cooper reveals that he has plans to sing the duet live with Gaga. “We talked about that actually, because I’m such a maniac,” Cooper says. “I started texting her the whole pitch of how we should do it. So we’ll see. There might be a cool, unorthodox way we could perform it.”

lady-gaga-4.jpg?w=1024&h=1240

lady-gaga-3.jpg?w=1024&h=1536

Source

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Pmkkardashian said:

Ally main pop girl confirmed. 

If Ally replaces Joanne and continues to serve ASIB-type music I’ll stan for life 

:gagskiss:

Girl Joanne left for Venus the moment Ally was born, she ain't coming back :gagskiss: 

7 minutes ago, aerials said:

she's gorgeous but that fringe piece looks terrible on her. make it stop.

What's wrong with her bangs? Lots of people don't like them but I love them 

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

What's wrong with her bangs? Lots of people don't like them but I love them 

it's so obvious it's a wig, it doesn't look like real hair more like cheap synthetic. it also makes her look like she has a hella receding hairline which is v unflattering when we all know she's stunning. 

On the success of A Star Is Born:
I only want to win now because I want that kid who feels like me, that misfit or outcast that didn’t belong, to win.

SHE WANTS TO WIN POP GIRLS AND RAP MUSIC ARENT SAFE LG6 IS CUMMING

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, aerials said:

it's so obvious it's a wig, it doesn't look like real hair more like cheap synthetic. it also makes her look like she has a hella receding hairline which is v unflattering when we all know she's stunning. 

I see  I see, I mean I think it's a cute look but I can see where you are coming from

Her natural hair is beautiful, but I think this kind of the official ASIB wig