Sign in to follow this  
Elusive Loverboy

What are your hobbies?

I also write songs, I try to most nights, it's my fave thing to do and helps a lot when I struggle to comprehend things :laughcry:

I photoshop and edit quite a bit too, model and photography here and there when I plan something, although it is a lot of time and hard work.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

I also write songs, I try to most nights, it's my fave thing to do and helps a lot when I struggle to comprehend things :laughcry:

I photoshop and edit quite a bit too, model and photography here and there when I plan something, although it is a lot of time and hard work.

Omg same. Adobe found out I’m a thief though and I can’t use photoshop anymore but I have some fun apps :somepoints:

I love making myself 50 lbs skinnier and finding tragic photos of Mariah and making them gorgeous :gemma:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Omg same. Adobe found out I’m a thief though and I can’t use photoshop anymore but I have some fun apps :somepoints:

I love making myself 50 lbs skinnier and finding tragic photos of Mariah and making them gorgeous :gemma:

KSksksksksksk I do the exact same thing I know how to make my forehead smaller and everything :kelly:

I had a cracked version of Photoshop but I've lost it somehow, I would send it to you if I had it :rip: 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryAzalean said:

KSksksksksksk I do the exact same thing I know how to make my forehead smaller and everything :kelly:

I had a cracked version of Photoshop but I've lost it somehow, I would send it to you if I had it :rip: 

I love facetune 2 though. I use it for contour so my nose goes from a 1990 Mariah Carey to a 2005 Mariah’s carey :somepoints:

• LOL 1

I like crafting and making things sparkle, shopping, reading + I collect vinyls & steelbooks!

27 minutes ago, aerials said:

i have a bujo

I just googled it and that is so cool!