Sign in to follow this  
Elusive Loverboy

Step aside Litter Mix and Filth Unison, this is how a REAL girl group does it

This was so tragic :kelly: The talking/wannabe rapping and shouting. Whew, my ears! It also sounds way too “UK sounding” which is why they never happened anywhere else, they don’t know how to appeal to other countries.

We stan girl groups where ALL members can SING and DANCE. That’s why Little Mix is the best girl group of all time!

• Upvote 1
  • Give a Cookie 1

55 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

This was so tragic :kelly: The talking/wannabe rapping and shouting. Whew, my ears! It also sounds way too “UK sounding” which is why they never happened anywhere else, they don’t know how to appeal to other countries.

We stan girl groups where ALL members can SING and DANCE. That’s why Little Mix is the best girl group of all time!

TLC, Destiny's Child, Spice Girls, THE SUPREMES....I am so sorry that someone would actually say that :icant:

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

TLC, Destiny's Child, Spice Girls, THE SUPREMES....I am so sorry that someone would actually say that :icant:

Actually nevermind, The Pussycat Dolls is the best girl group ever followed by Little Mix. I respect Spice Girls for being the biggest and most iconic girl group ever, but their music is really bad.

Guest eevee

✔️trash

✔️gay club dance trash

✔️basic 2008 pitbull beat

✔️shitty soulless melody

✔️cheap visuals

9 hours ago, Barksdaleiv said:

Little Mix definitely gets close to what Girls Aloud had, we gotta give them some credit for that! GA truly was amazing tho! I also LOVED The Saturdays <3

The Saturdays had big potential to be the next Girls Aloud group... however, they kept choosing the absolute wrong material and sound for themselves.

On 11/12/2018 at 7:38 PM, Livelikemusic said:

The Saturdays had big potential to be the next Girls Aloud group... however, they kept choosing the absolute wrong material and sound for themselves.

nnnnnn. i can't believe you just disrespected girls aloud like that, the saturdays couldn't ever come close.

17 hours ago, aerials said:

nnnnnn. i can't believe you just disrespected girls aloud like that, the saturdays couldn't ever come close.

I said they had potential..... and that they kept choosing the wrong material, so they sunk. Releasing "What Are You Waiting For?" was the nail in the coffin that solidified their death; that song was TRASH.