Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

Should all mass murderers be dehumanized?

Why should they all be dehumanized? I get that some are straight up evil, but most people probably had struggles or something happen to them that lead to this. I’m excusing the horrible inexcusable act they’ve done, but what’s the point in dehumanizing HUMAN BEINGS? Yes, he has to pay for what he has done, but what’s wrong with humanizing a mass murderer? Just because he did something horrible, doesn’t mean that’s all he is or that this defines him. It’s not always as easy as “you know how many of us do that but we don’t go around killing innocent people”, we have NO IDEA what he has or was going through. Instead of dehumanizing human beings worry about guns being available to every troubled human being in the US.

• Upvote 1

On the flip side, who exactly is being swayed by the interests and life of a mass murderer before they mass murdered? "Oh, this person killed 12 people, but he liked going to the gym and dancing by himself so I guess he isn't that bad after all." Nobody thinks that. 

Black and white thinking helps exactly nobody. In real life, killers and murderers aren't going to be Jason Voorhees or Leatherface - they're ordinary people. The main recount of a killer or a murderer were that they were quiet, not that they were shrieking with glee as they ripped apart a bunny. 

The reality is that anyone is capable of senseless violence. That scares some people, so they invent caricatures to feel safe. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Acidus said:

On the flip side, who exactly is being swayed by the interests and life of a mass murderer before they mass murdered? "Oh, this person killed 12 people, but he liked going to the gym and dancing by himself so I guess he isn't that bad after all." Nobody thinks that. 

Black and white thinking helps exactly nobody. In real life, killers and murderers aren't going to be Jason Voorhees or Leatherface - they're ordinary people. The main recount of a killer or a murderer were that they were quiet, not that they were shrieking with glee as they ripped apart a bunny. 

The reality is that anyone is capable of senseless violence. That scares some people, so they invent caricatures to feel safe. 

This

21 minutes ago, BullyVictimOfSara said:

I’d love it tbh. I love to see the clown come back to bite!

I'm here for this, family of the victims get to throw stones and we sit back and kii :beybop:

This goes for all mass murders, rapists, pedofiles, and abusers on multiple offenses :beybop:

• Upvote 1

I would lock them in a cell for life and put someone to go in there now and then and beat or torture the crap out of him. Now quick death for them tbh, they should not escape so easy with what they are doing. I know it sounds sadistic, but hey, i write what i think.