Lucky

Have you ever played dead?

I played dead once. It was an April's fools joke back in like 2011. I did it in my parents garage. I had some Advil and laid them out on the ground, spread and a random prescription bottle in my hand and acted like I OD'd when my parents got home. Lord. The meltdowns that happened after that ... My poor mom at the time.

• LOL 2

SCREAMING y'all are on some shit :kelly:

A couple years ago me and my brother would argue a lot and he'd beat me up, so once he chased me downstairs and i pretended to fall downstairs and when I got to the bottom I played dead sjksjsj it so didn't work but I should've won an oscar for that shit :kelly:

• Upvote 2

I play dead when Im getting fucked. When the D is so good in the way that u open ur eyes like Undertaker while lying like  a dead chicken just because u dont know how to react to this deliciouseness   :beybawl:

• Upvote 2
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

I work in healthcare and one time I pretended to be a patient and laid half way out of an empty room during the night shift and scared the other nurses who came running and screaming to help :nickiawkward:

That sounds hilarious! I hope she took it well afterwards

i don't think i've ever necessarily actually played dead. i've definitely pretended to be in the deepest sleep possible and unable to wake up, which once made my mom cry when i was a child because she thought i was dying. but that's about the closest i've ever gotten to intentionally playing dead.