Elusive Loverboy

Is it racist to not like Normani?

On 11/8/2018 at 2:39 PM, Elusive Loverboy said:

I made like 3 or 4 posts supporting Normani back in the day, but now that I stopped supporting her (lack of) talent, I get told I'm racist by one of her fans.

:um3:

Are Normani fans just delusional??? I'm generally concerned.

If you don't like her then you just don't normani fans need to stop being so sensitive 

and so butt hurt the fact that not everyone likes her.

11 minutes ago, Cookie lover said:

If you don't like her then you just don't normani fans need to stop being so sensitive 

and so butt hurt the fact that not everyone likes her.

Cookie ima cut you some slack since you're new to the way that COP works and the trolling that can occur.

But before you call someone "butthurt" I would encourage you to do a little research. Even just searching her name on this site you will get an idea of the comments made about her that are vile, cruel, transphobic and sometimes racist in content. Anytime you say "someone only has fans cause they're black", that they "look like a man", "tranny", altering her name to a male one, and the general disrespect of saying "she's a doorknob that everyone gets a turn on" she gets for existing then you would understand why her fans are protective of her. That's not excusing crazy fans who do and say extreme things for attention.

But I felt the need to bring this up since you've revived 2 Normani threads created by 2 individuals who do the MOST trolling and continue to after making "apology" threads.

She's not some victim looking for attention she has had horrible things said about her and images created to mock her very existence. Including this article from the New York Times :

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/arts/music/the-rise-of-the-internet-fan-bully.html

Just a quick FYI for you and welcome to COP :greenface:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

Cookie ima cut you some slack since you're new to the way that COP works and the trolling that can occur.

But before you call someone "butthurt" I would encourage you to do a little research. Even just searching her name on this site you will get an idea of the comments made about her that are vile, cruel, transphobic and sometimes racist in content. Anytime you say "someone only has fans cause they're black", that they "look like a man", "tranny", altering her name to a male one, and the general disrespect of saying "she's a doorknob that everyone gets a turn on" she gets for existing then you would understand why her fans are protective of her. That's not excusing crazy fans who do and say extreme things for attention.

But I felt the need to bring this up since you've revived 2 Normani threads created by 2 individuals who do the MOST trolling and continue to after making "apology" threads.

She's not some victim looking for attention she has had horrible things said about her and images created to mock her very existence. Including this article from the New York Times :

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/arts/music/the-rise-of-the-internet-fan-bully.html

Just a quick FYI for you and welcome to COP :greenface:

nobody saying that she's victim for attention,

chill the heck out, 

i seen all the racist cyber bullying that went down back in 2016 totally back her up 100% don't pull that mess,

FYI i already knew about her being bullied and images of her being beating and hung and being Photoshop  to a gorilla  

I've also been here for the last two years just never active till now.

i'm not against normani at all i look up to and she's my idol i would never diss her 

and just face it most fans of normani can be pushing it sometimes 

3 minutes ago, Cookie lover said:

nobody saying that she's victim for attention,

chill the heck out, 

i seen all the racist cyber bullying that went down back in 2016 totally back her up 100% don't pull that mess,

FYI i already about her being bullied and images of her being beating and hung and being Photoshop  to a gorilla  

I've also been here for the last two years just never active till now.

i'm not against normani at all i look up to and she's my idol i would never diss her 

and just face it most fans of normani can be pushing it sometimes 

I'm very calm. You just seemed to be missing some details that I felt you needed to know specific to this forum. How you proceed from here is on you.

But no one at least on this site (there's like 4 of us) is pressed, mad, upset, butthurt, etc.

I just don't appreciate people slandering someone who does and says nothing and then twisting a narrative for clicks and post counts.

Also, most fans of ANY fan base will push it .... that's stan/fan behavior.