New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
BullyVictimOfSara

It's OFFICIAL: Ariana is a RACIST XENOPHOBE!

threads like this are why people leave this website (one of the reasons, of course). y'all make assumptions and make a big post about it. call people racist, sexist whatever and pretend it's "law" and that it's true. making up lies about people's faves or anyone at all isn't cool and people get sick of seeing their favs get dragged like this. and they can't do anything. why? because the thread is made by a mod. it gets real old. i see why so many people leave. or leave and come back like i do. because its fucking exhausting. 

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Little Mix ☂️ said:

threads like this are why people leave this website (one of the reasons, of course). y'all make assumptions and make a big post about it. call people racist, sexist whatever and pretend it's "law" and that it's true. making up lies about people's faves or anyone at all isn't cool and people get sick of seeing their favs get dragged like this. and they can't do anything. why? because the thread is made by a mod. it gets real old. i see why so many people leave. or leave and come back like i do. because its fucking exhausting. 

Honestly this is all true. I've thought about leaving multiple times for this exact reason. :thinkga:

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Old Ways said:

Honestly this is all true. I've thought about leaving multiple times for this exact reason. :thinkga:

Imagini pentru bitch me 2 gif

If we get more of this shit i'm gonna open a fucking forum and post by myself :kikiki:

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, DirDarsaster said:

She’s a disgusting racist and totally over 

how the fuck is she being racist? this thread would of probably been closed if it was cards b because she aint even being close to racist. his sales were proven fake. her admin breaking the sites own rules.

• Love 1

16 hours ago, Little Mix ☂️ said:

Homojenik and the OP probably don't even believe most of the shit they post. I just try to ignore them

• Upvote 1