Sign in to follow this  
Pixelated Kunt

Thoughts on this?

I've seen the same discussion on my TL but it pertains more too IG girls who are essentially wearing blackface and wearing makeup shades that are 5-10x darker than their true complexion.

There are quite a few celebs who went and got tanned such as Kardashians/Jenners, Ariana, and Jesy from LM. I don't care for it but I don't think their tans are as questionable as the "influencers" on IG who literally either pretend to be/look black or someone else digitally altering her eyelids to be Asian. I think that's disgusting but its just people attempting to rock someone else's culture for a quick "trend and aesthetic" it's tacky and offensive but it won't be stopping anytime soon. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Barbie said:

Tanning does not equate to whole ass white women wearing contacts and fake dreads to look black on instagram

ari does a little tanning and i can't believe someone put her in amongst this thread of white women literally changing their skin colour and wearing dreads to be perceived as black on instagram. they're gross.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, aerials said:

ari does a little tanning and i can't believe someone put her in amongst this thread of white women literally changing their skin colour and wearing dreads to be perceived as black on instagram. they're gross.

Literally anyone that tans is unproblematic it's never that serious :lmfao:

• Upvote 2