The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
AmazingAzalean

I can't believe I'm saying this but...she snapped..

pitch perfect as in perfectly the pitch the studio version is in? that's a genuine question

to answer yours, though. no, don't give her a chance. she sings with a very particular inflection like almost every other pseudo-indie female artist of the past literal 15-20 years has. the only difference is she sings in italics over clearly pop/edm beats instead of trying to pretend to be deep while singing over some boring ukelele or guitar track. she's truly not worth the time. there are SEVERAL artists who sing in italics like she does that make far better music and it comes across entirely more genuine than anything she puts out.

• Upvote 1

On 11/8/2018 at 5:59 AM, Tana Mongeau said:

pitch perfect as in perfectly the pitch the studio version is in? that's a genuine question

to answer yours, though. no, don't give her a chance. she sings with a very particular inflection like almost every other pseudo-indie female artist of the past literal 15-20 years has. the only difference is she sings in italics over clearly pop/edm beats instead of trying to pretend to be deep while singing over some boring ukelele or guitar track. she's truly not worth the time. there are SEVERAL artists who sing in italics like she does that make far better music and it comes across entirely more genuine than anything she puts out.

Wow :wendyw: Never though of it that way, that's a very interesting opinion :tea:

38 minutes ago, Roobz said:

IKR? the hate for her is stupid!

@AngryAzalean

Imagini pentru we decided to stan

Idk about forever after she pulled that shit on Iggy I don't think I can trust ha :rly: I'm keeping to my spider instincts :zoomzoom: