Sign in to follow this  
Guest eevee

Hey i just wanted to apologise to the moderation team :/

Guest eevee

Hey i'm sorry for misunderstanding the moderation system, i didn't know you could get suspended automatically, i thought you suspended me on purpose (i still find it weird that you gave me a warning point for a 2 months old post just after i made a hate thread about your fav tho)

But i'm not bitter, i just thought you did it to piss me off cause i said Lady Gaga was ugly but like i also said that to piss of Gaga stans cause i love being a mess 

I'm sorry if you thought i was spreading fake rumors about you, i just didn't understand why i got suspended when i didn't say anything spectacular this week, i didn't know how the moderation system work and i hate being told the truth, i hate losing, i'm very childish and full of bad-faith but you have to make mistakes to learn about your mistakes 

So sorry to the moderation team and to @CUZ!CAN

:rihwave:

I've noticed you seem to apologise a lot for your actions, so all I'm saying is may be try and be more rational when your currently in the situation, rather than after, just a thought that might help you in the future for things like this since they seem to be a daily occurrence.

But you live and you learn, so I won't preach any longer because I think you know better :love:

• Upvote 1