Sign in to follow this  
Kordeinator

Iggy's Best Song?

I decided to make a farewell thread for Miss Igloo Anzania since she've already signed Bang Bros contract paper:lipstick:

The good sis tanking just like Nick's Semen inside Shawns intestines:nickiawkward: but that doesnt mean she didnt gave us bops

The good sis havent been able to top Change Your Life. That song is such a masterpiece that deserves Fancy's success:britcry:

What do u think its Igloo's best song?

• LOL 1

Change Your Life is THAT SONG it has amazing replay value imo, but Work holds a special place in my heart :rihfall:

But let's not forget about her amazing album tracks Fuck Love, Lady Patra, Goddess, Heavy Crown and We In This Bitch too! :twerk:

I could go on forever but there the best of the best :education:

3 minutes ago, Pmkkardashian said:

Well shit :hoeanne: I saw Change Your Life and had to keep scrolling 

Work is THAT song. All her pre-fancy songs knock tho. She was so good before she got big 

I agree, I still love her commercial songs but she was definitely more authentic with Ignorant Art, Trap Gold etc.

But the good thing is we'll be getting those type of songs from ha now that she left Island Records :wendy13:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

I agree, I still love her commercial songs but she was definitely more authentic with Ignorant Art, Trap Gold etc.

But the good thing is we'll be getting those type of songs from ha now that she left Island Records :wendy13:

I hope. I bumped that bitch HARD in 2013, and everyone I introduced her to thought she was THAT bitch. Fancy slapped but she was done so wrong by the industry 

• Upvote 1