Sign in to follow this  
Kordeinator

Is The EX-Act Gen Over?

I haven't seen any new promising Disney acts that will blow up like Ariana,Britney,Miley,Demi and Selena:beybawl:

The Sabrina girl is cute but her music is straight up generic trash.Her music sound like a rock version of SAMSUNG ringtones:lipstick:

Zendaya also tried but the good sis tanked and she can't act for shit:nickiwat:

Is Ariana the last Disney act to breakout?

23 minutes ago, Kordeinator said:

Sabrina girl is cute but her music is straight up generic trash.Her music sound like a rock version of SAMSUNG ringtones

LMAO you're rude af and her music is cute and good quality! Stream Singular Act I this Friday 

24 minutes ago, Kordeinator said:

Zendaya also tried but the good sis tanked and she can't act for shit

undefined

Sis is working hard on her craft. No Zendaya slander! 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Little Mix ☂️ said:

zendaya is doing amazing though. put on your glasses, honey.

5 minutes ago, Knowles 💎 said:

Zendaya is doing amazing! We dont tolerate Zendaya hate :kipperskipper2:

The good sis is cute and sexy but she cant act. Her acting is so all over the place and corny.Ask yourselves why she's always a supporting actress:nickiawkward:

23 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

her music is cute and good quality! Stream Singular Act I this Friday 

Quality Sweeties Im Sorry that they had to use you this loosely :nickiwat:

Girl I just listened to Bad Time and its straight garbage,the good sis should stick to sitcoms coz being a popstar, Its not realistic :lipstick:

It makes sense Disney can't create stars anymore because the network itself dipped in quality and viewership bit time the last 8 years so of course less people are tuning in, and so by now it's a less effective promotional tool. And the last successful disney act is that Tiny girl with that show violetta, even though she didn't break through in the US she was a phenomenon everywhere else

21 minutes ago, Kordeinator said:

Ask yourselves why she's always a supporting actress

Baby girl might be the lead as Ariel in the live action Little Mermaid (nothing is confirmed yet but her name has been mentioned alot and I think she hinted about it on a red carpet for her latest movie) 

undefined

4 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Baby girl might be the lead as Ariel in the live action Little Mermaid (nothing is confirmed yet but her name has been mentioned alot and I think she hinted about it on a red carpet for her latest movie) 

undefined

Remember how she hyped the SpiderMan movie only to find out the she'll only appear for 10 minutes:nekciscream:

Lets hope its not a cameo this time:nickidisgusted: