Sign in to follow this  
Msl

SOS WE LOVE YOU MASON, DON'T DO THIS

Please don't do this @Elusive Loverboy, no matter how many hardships you face, you have to know that LIFE IS WONDERFUL, IT'S WORTH LIVING. The dark place you find yourself in right now will EVENTUALLY, SOONER OR LATER, GO AWAY!

There are so many people that care about you, and even if they don't, I'm sure nobody would want you to commit suicide.

Please stay with us, we love you. <3

• Upvote 8

If this is a joke i am disgusted and never forgive you. This is no joking matter. 

If this is true? Stop, life is worth living. We all have shit things happen to us, everyone has bad days, years etc. 

• Upvote 2

I hope you get to see this message, sis. I wouldnt be able to be a mod without your help.. I was in a bad place too and I made the same post as you but on instagram and there was a swarm of people i havent talked to in ages basically pleading and trying to help me out, and it seems that is the same case here on COP. Please here us out and let us know you are okay, we can get through it together my love @Elusive Loverboy

• Upvote 6

I’m okay. I actually fell asleep after saying that :icant:

I’m sorry for worrying everyone. I can say drastic things when I’m really in my feelings. I shouldn’t have worried any of you though. Thank you @MSL and everyone for your kind words.

I do struggle with depression, but I take medication for it and I will be okay. I’m going to be taking a few days off to focus on school and stuff. I should be back by Friday (is that ok? @DirDarsaster Idk if as a mod that’s fine lol)

Thank you again.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 6

So a user just sent me a disgusting message insinuating I did this for attention.

I have been medically diagnosed with depression and actually did feel helpless. I have felt life is not worth living in the past and throughout my life. I don’t need to prove that to you.

You have absolutely NO RIGHT to tell me I’m unfit to be a mod or “friend.” You have NO IDEA what I have been through. I don’t need to PROVE I have been suicidal to ANYONE!

There’s a reason I said I’m taking a few days off. It’s so I can get better. So stop acting like you know me. That is all.

@Ahmed

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

So a user just sent me a disgusting message insinuating I did this for attention.

I have been medically diagnosed with depression and actually did feel helpless. I have felt life is not worth living in the past and throughout my life. I don’t need to prove that to you.

You have absolutely NO RIGHT to tell me I’m unfit to be a mod or “friend.” You have NO IDEA what I have been through. I don’t need to PROVE I have been suicidal to ANYONE!

There’s a reason I said I’m taking a few days off. It’s so I can get better. So stop acting like you know me. That is all.

@Ahmed

i'm so sorry someone said this to you. i also suffer with mental health problems and obviously this person has nO idea what it's like to go through that. i know we've had our ups and downs, but if you need someone to talk to, someone that has the same feelings and possibly issues, my DMs are always open for you.

• Upvote 6