A Star Is Born

Should Britney go Country?

Her pop career is over, she'll never see the commercial or chart success she once did with pop music. Even though she's maintained a healthy career with Vegas, which keeps her pop discography, legacy and presence alive, it would be nice to see Britney completely reinvent herself and see success in different fields and genres!
I think the Country crowd would be more than accepting of Britney Spears, and she could even put her simple yet effective song-writing skills to use which would take her, I think, a long way in the Country genre. As for her core fanbase, I think the gays would be hesitant to embrace the change but if its done well, Britney can still satisfy them!

She could see chart success and awards.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Jimmyxcx said:

idk if she would do well in country because most write their own music unlike her (no shade).  She has some southern charm but would it be enough to make her a successful country singer?

tenor.gif 

Yes, look at Shania Twain...she can't sing well either and she doesn't write.
Britney has penned songs and yes her songwriting and experience with writes and producers imho would help her craft some good Country songs. Also pop + country crossovers like Meant 2 Be might be a good direction for Britney!

She is from the South and that's why I think she'd accel in the genre, it's very patriot and Britney has always been the all American girl next door

Think about Britney doing Country....something like Before He Cheats! Or That Don't Impress Me Much! It would also give Britney the chance to collaborate with different, well rounded and legendary Country artists. Her team makes her work with C-list artists like Tinashe and G-Eazy.....think of the Country collabs she could snatch!

• LOL 1

She is a southern girl but please no.

Her sister is doing that.
I don't want to hear boring music. (no shade, I loved Joanne)

Btw her pop music career isnt fully dead, her last big single went top 20 (twice) and has a Platinum certification...
It will probably die with her next album tho lol

5 hours ago, Ronald HoHoHoSon said:

What do you mean?

She perfoms like a robot and never writes the songs on her own. I don't think that her last songs are really relate to her. Management and producers are just push her to sing abour sex, there's no her personality at all

11 minutes ago, BurningUp98 said:

She perfoms like a robot and never writes the songs on her own. I don't think that her last songs are really relate to her. Management and producers are just push her to sing abour sex, there's no her personality at all

Oh ok, I thought she had more control over her stuff now