Sign in to follow this  
Elusive Loverboy

How does it feel to know your fave will NEVER have a performance this good??

3 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

What’s so good about that? He’s not doing anything special. All of my faves can put on a way better show than this middle aged man :rip: 

He put on this show when he was already starting to show signs of AIDs

This is considered one of the greatest performances in music history

:um1:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

What’s so good about that? He’s not doing anything special. All of my faves can put on a way better show than this middle aged man :rip: 

Are. You. Trolling? :rip:

I know you're not disrespecting a legend. His presence and command of the stage, the lyrics, vocals, outfits ... this man is ICONIC. 

None of your faves can touch his greatness. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

ANYWAYS ... I haven't seen the film yet but I'm gonna go this week. I am in awe of Freddie Mercury and despite the reviews, I'm definitely going to see it! 

It was the #1 movie in the US and made $50 million :clap:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/11/04/bohemian-rhapsody-freddie-mercury-queen-biopic-rocks-box-office/1884645002/

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

ANYWAYS ... I haven't seen the film yet but I'm gonna go this week. I am in awe of Freddie Mercury and despite the reviews, I'm definitely going to see it! 

It was the #1 movie in the US and made $50 million :clap:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/11/04/bohemian-rhapsody-freddie-mercury-queen-biopic-rocks-box-office/1884645002/

SAME. I don't know how I feel about the alleged straight-washing, but Freddie Mercury is such a legend.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

You can NOT put them on the same level as Queen 

I’ve never said they were on Queen’s level. But in my opinion they are way better and more entertaining performers. They can sing and dance better than anyone else in the industry right now. It’s a lot more inpressive than whatever this man did on that stage that is now considered “iconic”