WeKeepOnRockin

Ariana makes urban music listenable

Thank You, Next is one of the few urban-sounding songs I can actually bop to. It doesn't use the N word or talk about smoking weed or about purp like the majority of urban music. We love a classy, introspective self-loving woman who doesn't need to autotune her humming. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, LetKneeBe said:

Thank You, Next is one of the few urban-sounding songs I can actually bop to. It doesn't use the N word or talk about smoking weed or about purp like the majority of urban music. We love a classy, introspective self-loving woman who doesn't need to autotune her humming. 

I wouldn’t call her music urban... in all honesty Christmas & Chill is the closest to urban 

1 hour ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

you can't be serious if you think most of urban music is mainly about drug use and constant swearing :rip:

you're just listening to the wrong people when there are urban artists out there that sing/rap about touching topics

I'm not surprised that LetKneeBe made this thread. Remember that thread where they claimed that they were not seated at a restaurant  immediately  because they are white? :kelly:

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Treacherous Lovatic said:

I'm not surprised that LetKneeBe made this thread. Remember that thread where they claimed that they were not seated at a restaurant  immediately  because they are white? :kelly:

lmfao, there was nothing racist about this thread. 

53 minutes ago, LetKneeBe said:

lmfao, there was nothing racist about this thread. 

Urban music is music that mostly originated from black peoplebut is now listened to by a wide audience. It includes a number of genres within it.

Based on that definition your opinion is certainly questionable.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Treacherous Lovatic said:

Urban music is music that mostly originated from black peoplebut is now listened to by a wide audience. It includes a number of genres within it.

Based on that definition your opinion is certainly questionable.  

DAS WASCIST! :lmfao: