The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
RAASOLST

Nicki Minaj's ticket sales for her tour = TOTAL DARSASTER!

Nicki Minaj is reportedly struggling to sell tickets for her 22-date tour which starts in three months time.

The rapper, 35, is apparently yet to sell out a single date for the tour which was announced in June and will see her co-headline with Future, reports the Sun

Nicki wowed crowds during her opening number at the MTV European Music Awards and allegedly hopes that her performance was enough to draw in sales.  

Struggles: Nicki Minaj is reportedly struggling to sell tickets for her 22-date tour which starts in three months time

'Her feud with Cardi B has turned a lot of people off her and even getting Future involved in the tour hasn't shifted tickets.

'Thousands and thousands of tickets for her show remain unsold and it's just not good at all, especially as she already had to postpone her US dates earlier this year because her album wasn't ready.'

Poor thing is literally totally and completely over :whereisit: 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheKeshaRose said:

This is cute coming from a Cardi stan. When Cardi has 3 albums sell over 5 Million copies, then come back to me. Oh, and when Cardi can produce the pure sales Nicki has, too. Cardi will be a has been soon enough.

Has. Nothing. To. Do. With. Ticket. Sales. :rip: 

If they could stop the drama they could do well touring together or doing a Female MC/ Women in Rap headlining tour. 

(It wont happen but the idea is solid) 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, TheKeshaRose said:

This is cute coming from a Cardi stan. When Cardi has 3 albums sell over 5 Million copies, then come back to me. Oh, and when Cardi can produce the pure sales Nicki has, too. Cardi will be a has been soon enough.

FAKE NEWS :kelly: Nazi has only had ONE album actually sell 5 million copies and that was Stink Friday. HOEman ReHOEded sold half of that and The Stink Print didnt even shift a million worldwide. 

You really tried it :kelly: 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, TheKeshaRose said:

THIS IS SO DARLUSIONAL :kelly:

When Nicki has 3 #1 hits come back to me

Nicki doesn't even have 3 albums that sold over 5 million copies KIIIIIII :lmfao:

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, DirDarsaster said:

FAKE NEWS :kelly: Nazi has only had ONE album actually sell 5 million copies and that was Stink Friday. HOEman ReHOEded sold half of that and The Stink Print didnt even shift a million worldwide. 

7 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

THIS IS SO DARLUSIONAL :kelly:

When Nicki has 3 #1 hits come back to me

Nicki doesn't even have 3 albums that sold over 5 million copies KIIIIIII :lmfao:

I'll just leave this link here, enjoy:

https://www.iheart.com/content/2018-04-03-nicki-minaj-becomes-first-female-rapper-to-sell-5-million-per-album/

30 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Has. Nothing. To. Do. With. Ticket. Sales. :rip: 

If they could stop the drama they could do well touring together or doing a Female MC/ Women in Rap headlining tour. 

(It wont happen but the idea is solid) 

Yeah, I agree, it will never happen. 

But if Cardi didn't have such an unlikeable personality, I'd probably listen to some of her music. 

5 minutes ago, TheKeshaRose said:

But if Cardi didn't have such an unlikeable personality, I'd probably listen to some of her music. 

I won't deny that she can be incredibly ignorant but she does make decent/catchy music, she comes across as more authentic or down to earth and she's never tries to be more than what she is or claim the crown as "Queen of rap". 

But I can understand why you don't like her. 

14 hours ago, DirDarsaster said:

the fact that Gaga's jazz album outsold the Naziprint :rip: