Sign in to follow this  
Elusive Loverboy

Is Katy Perry racist?

I've seen a lot of people accuse her for racism, and I always thought they were just trolling. Then I kinda looked up receipts. :reallybitch:

Katy-Perry-The-N-Word-DJ-Mano-Producer.p

M05ggNg.jpg

katyperry-580.jpg

Katy-Perry-main.jpg

I'm open to hearing about why she is or isn't, though. This isn't a hate thread. I'm genuinely curious what everyone here thinks. :kipperskipper3:

• Upvote 2

I don’t think so...the Japanese style performance was something everyone did back then, so even if it was wrong it wasn’t with malicious intent. 

I had no idea of the n word stuff tho. That’s..yikes. 

3 minutes ago, Knowles 💎 said:

Not racist. I wont have stanned her if she was.

The first one that guy has no proof and it could be just someone trying to bring her down, the last two are cultural appropriation which she has apologized for on Witness world wide.

Okay. I was just genuinely curious and wanted to hear what everyone else thought. Didn't make this to hate on her.

21 minutes ago, Knowles 💎 said:

Not racist. I wont have stanned her if she was.

The first one that guy has no proof and it could be just someone trying to bring her down, the last two are cultural appropriation which she has apologized for on Witness world wide.

This :cm:

4 hours ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

I've seen a lot of people accuse her for racism, and I always thought they were just trolling. Then I kinda looked up receipts. :reallybitch:

Katy-Perry-The-N-Word-DJ-Mano-Producer.p

M05ggNg.jpg

katyperry-580.jpg

Katy-Perry-main.jpg

I'm open to hearing about why she is or isn't, though. This isn't a hate thread. I'm genuinely curious what everyone here thinks. :kipperskipper3:

No she isn't racist. Period