5 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

:vom: 

This is me when Madead smiles 

44 minutes ago, phoenixstar said:

Hey?

00_story.gif

Introduce yourself, fag?

Image result for a star is born gif

Well, hello there. I am phoenixstar and I stan for Lady FadGa because she is, simply, TABS (for those who don't know, you will find one in your browser and click "x" while you are there, jk it means Talent, Acclaim, Beauty and Sucess)

I am also kinda into KPOP because POP culture is kinda fading (don't worry LG6 is coming to save the day or year or idk but it is COMING!!!!11!!!) so I stan for the talented one obviously so like MAMAMOO, BLACKPINK, EXID and more. What about L**N*? Um, no thank you!

But yes, I also stan for Leona Lewis, Carrie Underwood, Dua Lipa (heard she is new pop star, not sure if it is true, how fucked up tho), Rihanna, Marina and I like most of the artist based on the casual stan and nothing more, anyhow.

I am graphic designer myself, here is my portfolio (yes, I am inserting shameless promo, a bitch gotta do what bitch gotta do. Whatchu gonna do, bitch?)

As you can see from the message above, you can CLEARLY tell that I am a fucking messy bitch but trust me, I can be nice too! :heart:

Hey! Welcome to the forum! GREAT to have another monster on CoP :heart:  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Oh My Gaga said:

Hey!!! :rih:

I sense lots of taste and I’m slayed!! You better stan Fadga :gaycat7:

I think I see you in GGD, I might be wrong, But yas you better stan for FADGA!

46 minutes ago, Lucky said:

I love you already.

omg, date me first good sis :legendslaugh:

45 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

:vom: 

Is that what you are feeling after seeing the amount of talents? Hope you feel better soon xoxo

40 minutes ago, Craig said:

This is me when Madead smiles 

Hey! Welcome to the forum! GREAT to have another monster on CoP :heart:  

Hello, babe! :heart:

36 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

IS Lady Pigga in Vegas yet hunny? :lmfao: 

She will be very soon and I heard that she will be getting 1M+ for every show, thus, making her the best performer with avg gross and she hasn't started yet, oh wow oh wow, must be the case of TABS :somepoints:

35 minutes ago, Mocha said:

The monsters re-emerging from their closests right when Gaga starts winning again :somepoints: Welcome to COP :clap:

but I have been stanning for her for a while, someone recommended me this site cause of SYG stuff that I like spew something on! 

31 minutes ago, CUZ!CAN said:

welcome legend

omg, i think i saw you from *TRL. Thank you, legend!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, phoenixstar said:

I think I see you in GGD, I might be wrong, But yas you better stan for FADGA!

Well I stopped being active there a while ago but I'm @Antonio on GGD :gaycat:

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

Well I stopped being active there a while ago but I'm @Antonio on GGD :gaycat:

nn i don't remember anyone there so I can't tell I know you but well here is to getting to know you :cheers2:

• Love 1

nn i don't remember anyone there so I can't tell I know you but well here is to getting to know you :cheers2:

Welcome to a forum where you can drag singers without getting bombarded with WPs :party:

• Upvote 2

Welcome to a forum where you can drag singers without getting bombarded with WPs :party:

*TRL's and G*G*D**LY's bussy are quivering AF :arilaugh:

• Upvote 1

omg who is this lovely @somebody that has been upvoting all of my posts. I stan for you, pls reveal yourself, love! :hug2:

YOU CAN CLICK THE LITTLE UPVOTE ICON IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR POST TO SEE WHO UPVOTED IT :gaycat7:

• Upvote 1

YOU CAN CLICK THE LITTLE UPVOTE ICON IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR POST TO SEE WHO UPVOTED IT :gaycat7:

MESS CAPS LOCK :laughcry:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

Screaming at cap lock. dont attack me like that :saladga: but it didnt show me who voted me so i saw it from my notification button 

• Upvote 1