i am chiron.

I Highly Recommend | Netflix Enthusiast

OMG I have watched so many amazing documentaries on Netflix and I need some people to fangirl over them with.

I'm also obsessed with their true crime, prison docs, and the foodie section. 

I'll start off a recommendation list.

• Wild Wild Country (Cults)
  • The Keepers (Crime, Catholic Church)
  • The Seven Five (Corruption)
  • Long Shot (Prison)
  • Evil Genius (True Crime)
  • One Of Us (Religious)
  • Aileen (Crime)
  • Forensic Files (Crime)
  • Salt Fat Acid Heat (Food)
  • Women Behind Bars (Crime)
  • Interview with a Serial Killer (Crime)
  • I Am A Killer (Crime)
  • Oklahoma City (Crime)
  • I Am Jane Doe (Sex Trade)

Ok, I'll stop now but I think Netflix produces some amazing content and I can't wait to discuss with yall! :excited:

Spoiler

BTW if you're looking for a baking show, with talking puppets, slight raunchiness, edgy humor, juvenile horror + Dita Von Teese then I highly recommend The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell (she is gorgeous and super talented) the second season is in the works!

• Upvote 1

Just now, neonnights said:

I was barely a baby when it happened

I was born in Oklahoma but didn't quite realize the existent of what happened until I became an adult.

Spoiler

HORRIFYING especially because there was a daycare on the first floor ... I think he deserved the punishment he got.

Spoiler

It's also important to know his actions were part of a chain effect so before or after you watch OKC you should also watch American Experience: Ruby Ridge and any doc on the incident in Waco, Texas.

14 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I was born in Oklahoma but didn't quite realize the existent of what happened until I became an adult.

Hide contents

HORRIFYING especially because there was a daycare on the first floor ... I think he deserved the punishment he got.

Hide contents

It's also important to know his actions were part of a chain effect so before or after you watch OKC you should also watch American Experience: Ruby Ridge and any doc on the incident in Waco, Texas.

Oh, for sure! He definitely deserved to be executed. I’ll definitely get back to you with my thoughts on this. Do you believe that this was a solo job or that he had help? I’ve read various theories. 

Just now, neonnights said:

Do you believe that this was a solo job or that he had help?

The doc does mention other participants so yeah he had help (at least in preparation for the incident).

6 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

@Lucky Yeah I think I saw it on her IG. I was not expecting the show to be so cute and entertaining. Them damn puppets had me laughing so much. 

I made the white chocolate bones with her instructions but that is the only thing I had the ingredients for :saladga:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

@Roobz I was so disturbed by that woman and the poor pizza man didn't deserve that. 

I was shocked, i didn't know what to expect. She was so fucked up, but i have my doubts about the man tho, was he into it with them or not? We will never know. 

• Upvote 1

Y'all get into Grace & Frankie on Netflix with my gay grannies :lush:

Jane Fonda + Lily Tomlin = AMAZING & ENTERTAINING!

It reminds me of Golden Girls but slightly more vulgar!

Season 5 coming next Spring:legend:

undefined

I just started the pilot for YOU on Netflix ... this shit is odd and creepy :umwat: idk if I can even finish it.

The female character should really invest in some window blinds and mace :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, neonnights said:

Is this show good? What is the premise? 

It's AMAZING but I'm biased.

Grace (Jane Fonda) and Frankie (Lily Tomlin) find out that their husbands who are business partners are gay for each other. So it's basically them picking up the pieces of their life in their "60s-70s" (real life they're 70-80) and living together in a beach house. It's really cute, funny and vulgar which is the best part. I definitely recommend watching the first episode/season .. they're currently on their 5th and Ru Paul is guest starring in this one.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

It's AMAZING but I'm biased.

Grace (Jane Fonda) and Frankie (Lily Tomlin) find out that their husbands who are business partners are gay for each other. So it's basically them picking up the pieces of their life in their "60s-70s" (real life they're 70-80) and living together in a beach house. It's really cute, funny and vulgar which is the best part. I definitely recommend watching the first episode/season .. they're currently on their 5th and Ru Paul is guest starring in this one.

Thanks. I’ll check it out after I watch the first episode of You (for daddy Penn Badgley).

3 minutes ago, neonnights said:

Thanks. I’ll check it out after I watch the first episode of You (for daddy Penn Badgley).

OMG I started but haven't finished watching the pilot yet cause I was so disturbed :deadbanana:

Let's talk after you've finished it!

• Upvote 1

I am a huge fan of (and have a major crush on) Natasha Lyonne :lush: and she's coming out with a new Netflix show called Russian Doll | Feb. 1st so I'm looking forward to watching this!

• Upvote 1