Sign in to follow this  
Venti

Normani | Waves (feat. 6lack) | OUT NOW

This sounds sooooooo good. I don't mind her playing in different genres but r&b is where she shines. I hope this is an album track!

Her performance was everything!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

about time she released this :icant::icant:

EXCITED :excited: Glad she's going the R&B route. I feel like this the official first single for the album! Since she's touring with Ariana in the spring then the album must be coming as the tour starts or once it's finished.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

EXCITED :excited: Glad she's going the R&B route. I feel like this the official first single for the album! Since she's touring with Ariana in the spring then the album must be coming as the tour starts or once it's finished.

R&B is definitely where she shines! Hopefully we'll get some alternative sound on the album as well :excited:

Hopefully we get the album before the tour, she would perform more songs on the setlist as well :excited:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

R&B is definitely where she shines! Hopefully we'll get some alternative sound on the album as well :excited:

Hopefully we get the album before the tour, she would perform more songs on the setlist as well :excited:

Yeah this will help with her urban audience! She got a Pop radio #1 with LL but now she has to focus on urban/rhythmic side. As long her team sends the song to radio SOON and don't wait too long (they are sending Checklist to radio next week).

An album in March might be good (as long as there's no competition).

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Knowles 💎 said:

This should be released Friday 12am EST but I'll take it! Excited!

Seems like the new release date is Wednesday ... IDK why tho. She did the same thing with LL and the video came on Friday.

I feel like Waves is gonna have a MV :excited: hope it's sexy! I wanna see her do something romantic with 6LACK. Idk if this track needs choreo in the video tho. 

• Upvote 2