The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Guest eevee

Are transexual people shallow/superficial?

Pinned posts
Guest eevee

I'm by no means transphobic but, this is a question that i've been asking myself lately, when you think about it, transexuals people only suffer because their external apparence doesn't please them, they needed to change their external apparence to feel like themselves, but like, this apparence will not last because we are all going back to dust, like those men turning into a woman and do surgery to be perfecty beautiful, small nose, big lips, big breast, big ass... idk. Transsexuals say that their main issue is they feel like they are trapped in the opposite gender's bodythat their mind is male and their physical vessel is female or male, im a male, but I don't feel like a man i feel like me. i don't like doing man things, I like doing the things I like to do. i have facial hair and a penis, but they are not integral parts of who I am, because an individual is more than the meat they walk around in, what does it mean to have a male or female brain? i've met women that were more stereotypically masculine in their thinking (aggressive, ambitious, domineering) than many men, and men that were more stereotypically feminine (nurturing, sensitive, caring) than many women. i think transsexuals are emotionally immature and as a result attach disproportionate salience to superficial gender constructs. plenty of feminine men live their lives without wanting to chop off their penis and vice versa. transsexualism is nothing but an extreme manifestation of human vanity but as i said i don't hate trans people but i just don't understand some of them because physical apparence isnt everything 

:dragit:

Guest eevee
11 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

I stan you :clap: 

I'm surprised ppl agreed with me, tbh 

Hmm you do have a point...this is interesting.

I guess for some people it is the journey they choose for themselves, like they think if they just looked different everything would be better. I think most people can relate to that, it's just more extreme in their case.