Roobz

Last TV/Reality Show you watched?

Movie: Black Mirror: Bandersnatch

:wendy12:

It got me f'd up though but that only means to me it was good! I wish Netflix made more interactive content like this, probably will check the original Black Mirror series after this. I couldnt sleep after watching it either as it made me question a lot of things about life and freedom of choice.

TV Series: Bates Motel

Just finished the finale and oh my this is one of the best tv series ever made. I cant think of a single episode that was a filler (unlike other series *cough* TWD *cough*). If you like Psycho I definitely recommend this adaptation of it, def need to rewatch it again!

• Upvote 1

On 1/7/2019 at 3:28 AM, neonnights said:

Impractical Jokers. 

undefined

I absolutely LOVE this show!!! 

• Upvote 1

In the past two weeks I’ve watched almost all 19 seasons of Guy’s Grocery Games on Food Network. Along with Kids Baking Championship, the entire series. Bc ... I dunno. 

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Graceful Dancing said:

I absolutely LOVE this show!!! 

SAME. I could watch it non-stop. Who is your fave? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, neonnights said:

SAME. I could watch it non-stop. Who is your fave? 

Me too, I used to watch those marathons for hours on end. Subscribe to the TESD podcast and all that too. The show is so ridiculous and hilarious. Sal and Q are my fave faves, but I love them all. I also love that Joey Fatone is like the unofficial fifth Joker lately. Joey is my boy lol. Who's your fave?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Graceful Dancing said:

Me too, I used to watch those marathons for hours on end. Subscribe to the TESD podcast and all that too. The show is so ridiculous and hilarious. Sal and Q are my fave faves, but I love them all. I also love that Joey Fatone is like the unofficial fifth Joker lately. Joey is my boy lol. Who's your fave?

I like Sal and Joe the best. But, as you said, I love them all. There was an episode where Joe had to wear a bikini and randomly start washing people’s cars outside of this office. I was choking, laughing so hard.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Graceful Dancing said:

In the past two weeks I’ve watched almost all 19 seasons of Guy’s Grocery Games on Food Network. Along with Kids Baking Championship, the entire series. Bc ... I dunno. 

OMG I am also a Food Network junkie! Especially Chopped, GGG, and all the holiday baking competitions. 

• Upvote 1

I watched all 9 seasons of Bob's Burgers in a month and now I'm addicted and I bought a calendar, the monopoly game and planning to buy the clue game next :greenface:

undefined

• Upvote 1