Sign in to follow this  
ACT2

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper | Shallow | OUT NOW!

Just now, Taylor Chen said:

Yeah I heard Why Did You Do That and Heal Me snippets and they are bops. Is That Alright? is already gagas best ballad.

i Really want why did u do that and Hair body face so bad they sound so fucking good

• Upvote 1

Just now, madlthr said:

it's a good song but I am more excited for Gaga's solo songs especially Is That Alright

:shookga:

I just hope the soundtrack album is studio versions and not the live versions taken directly from the movie :nickiawkward:

Just now, Craig said:

I just hope the soundtrack album is studio versions and not the live versions taken directly from the movie :nickiawkward:

This is the version that is on the album.

We probably won't get the studio version

3 hours ago, Tαβοο said:

wheew she is about to snatch that #1 from avril real quick 

wow am shook 

of course as always Gaga's vocals are godly 

Her vocals were better in the trailer... the version we got was missing that punch. I also feel that this version has ruined this part of the movie... like, this is exactly how she sounds in the movie. I'd be more hyped if we got the studio version :cm:

• Upvote 1

Just now, AngryAzalean said:

The crowd noises is really annoying, I get they tried to do something different but at least release a studio version, hopefully it grows on me tho :cm:

It's growing on me tbh, it's nice and chill :cm: I've been listening to it while studying today at college... if you can get past the disappointment of the crowd noises and the fact that it's not a studio version, it's actually a not bad song :cm:

• Upvote 1