Sign in to follow this  
Guest eevee

Methney is releasing a song with Pitbull LMAOOO

Guest eevee

How much more out of touch can she get??  this is what a real has been looks like, between her and mariah idk who's  the worst honestly, i'm dying of laughter

IS THIS 2011 AGAIN? i bet the song is a reject from pitbull's 2011 album, and fucking marc anthony??? methney is so fkn cheap and out of reality, it's epic 

Spoiler

7D10093A-B5EC-4C8E-B476-3AE12599CBDD.jpe

8 hours ago, eevee said:

How much more out of touch can she get??  this is what a real has been looks like, between her and mariah idk who's  the worst honestly, i'm dying of laughter

IS THIS 2011 AGAIN? i bet the song is a reject from pitbull's 2011 album, and fucking marc anthony??? methney is so fkn cheap and out of reality, it's epic 

Reveal hidden contents

You're acting as if she's only doing it because she thinks he's a relevant artist. Ever thought maybe she likes his music? 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, eevee said:

Reveal hidden contents

NOT methney when Gaga is in worse health than Britney and looks older than Britney despite being younger. :lmfao: 

Guest eevee
Just now, oƃɐᴉʇuɐs said:

arent u a stan? the   irony of u saying that when ur using any excuse and going in every of my thread to defend  methday like shes  from the same bloodline as u....LMAOOOOO

seek help !

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/ocd/what-is-obsessive-compulsive-disorder

u welcum

9 hours ago, BreatheMeIn said:

This hasn’t even been confirmed :rip: you’re one sad ass individual, Marc Anthony is a respected artist and Pitbull has plenty to his resume.

She does music for fun and large coins, imagine having a stick up your ass about that :rihwave:

Yet if Xtina did this yall would call her a hasbeen desperate for a hit. :rihwave:

Wait.. that already happened in 2011... and 2012.... and 2013... Well Karma is a bitch. My how the tides have turned. :rihwave:

Guest oƃɐᴉʇuɐs
Just now, eevee said:

arent u a stan? the   irony of u saying that when ur using any excuse and going in every of my thread to defend  methday like shes  from the same bloodline as u....LMAOOOOO

seek help !

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/ocd/what-is-obsessive-compulsive-disorder

u welcum

I’m a fan, that’s true, but the fact that you are constantly posting about Britney says more about that you that what it says about me. 

On 9/25/2018 at 11:49 AM, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Yet if Xtina did this yall would call her a hasbeen desperate for a hit. :rihwave:

Wait.. that already happened in 2011... and 2012.... and 2013... Well Karma is a bitch. My how the tides have turned. :rihwave:

Britney still lasted longer and that's the tea. :rihwave: