Sign in to follow this  
Livelikemusic

Dynasty | Official Thread

Just now, neonnights said:

the music, the outfits, the obvious stunt actors in BAD wigs :clap: this is one of my fave scenes from the original series.

the catfight that started it all!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Livelikemusic said:

the catfight that started it all!

I also loved the fight between Sammy Jo and Amanda in the pool, Sammy Jo and Fallon where they both fell into the mud, I just loved Sammy Jo in general. She’s my fave from the series. What about you? 

• Upvote 1

I also loved the fight between Sammy Jo and Amanda in the pool, Sammy Jo and Fallon where they both fell into the mud, I just loved Sammy Jo in general. She’s my fave from the series. What about you? 

The O.G. Amanda and Sammy Jo were awesome; that piss-poor recreation was bad. And loved the Fallon and Sammy Jo fight, too.

As for my fave? I don't know. I have a couple. O.G. Fallon, O.G. Amanda, Krystle, et al.

Just now, Livelikemusic said:

The O.G. Amanda and Sammy Jo were awesome; that piss-poor recreation was bad. And loved the Fallon and Sammy Jo fight, too.

As for my fave? I don't know. I have a couple. O.G. Fallon, O.G. Amanda, Krystle, et al.

There’s something about Sammy Jo I just love. I love how she irritated Alexis and Fallon, how scheming she was and her ATTITUDE.

I kind of got irritated by the actress who originally played Fallon. There was something about her that just bugged me. I preferred Emma Samms. 

There’s something about Sammy Jo I just love. I love how she irritated Alexis and Fallon, how scheming she was and her ATTITUDE.

I kind of got irritated by the actress who originally played Fallon. There was something about her that just bugged me. I preferred Emma Samms. 

For me, Emma Samms worked only in the last season, because they were no longer writing for Pamela Sue Martin's Fallon. That was their issue in casting Samms; they wrote for her as Martin's Fallon, and not her own.

18 hours ago, Livelikemusic said:

@neonnights GURL... you been watching?

I haven’t watched in a hot second tbh. I hear this season has been much better than the first.

15 hours ago, neonnights said:

I haven’t watched in a hot second tbh. I hear this season has been much better than the first.

FUCK YES IT HAS, BICH!

undefined

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Livelikemusic said:

FUCK YES IT HAS, BICH!

undefined

I’ll have to stream the back-episodes. Let me catch up, and I’ll give you my thoughts. :) 

On 1/24/2019 at 6:53 PM, neonnights said:

I’ll have to stream the back-episodes. Let me catch up, and I’ll give you my thoughts. :) 

You better, boo!

1 hour ago, Livelikemusic said:

When you have downtime, watch the original!

Tonight's episode was fun AF!

I dont have time to watch 9 seasons i watch so much already maybe during the summer when nothing is on

10 hours ago, 🔱Vishal said:

it was i love girl trips haha

whos your faves?

Fallon is definitely my fave female, while Sam is my fave male.

10 hours ago, 🔱Vishal said:

I dont have time to watch 9 seasons i watch so much already maybe during the summer when nothing is on

Haha. Split each season up; half-season one day, half-season another. It's worth the nine season watch, even though the second-half of the eighth and the ninth seasons were a bit of a bust, due to the network killing the series' budget.