Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Livelikemusic

Dynasty | Official Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Livelikemusic said:

the catfight that started it all!

I also loved the fight between Sammy Jo and Amanda in the pool, Sammy Jo and Fallon where they both fell into the mud, I just loved Sammy Jo in general. She’s my fave from the series. What about you? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neonnights said:

I also loved the fight between Sammy Jo and Amanda in the pool, Sammy Jo and Fallon where they both fell into the mud, I just loved Sammy Jo in general. She’s my fave from the series. What about you? 

The O.G. Amanda and Sammy Jo were awesome; that piss-poor recreation was bad. And loved the Fallon and Sammy Jo fight, too.

As for my fave? I don't know. I have a couple. O.G. Fallon, O.G. Amanda, Krystle, et al.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Livelikemusic said:

The O.G. Amanda and Sammy Jo were awesome; that piss-poor recreation was bad. And loved the Fallon and Sammy Jo fight, too.

As for my fave? I don't know. I have a couple. O.G. Fallon, O.G. Amanda, Krystle, et al.

There’s something about Sammy Jo I just love. I love how she irritated Alexis and Fallon, how scheming she was and her ATTITUDE.

I kind of got irritated by the actress who originally played Fallon. There was something about her that just bugged me. I preferred Emma Samms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neonnights said:

There’s something about Sammy Jo I just love. I love how she irritated Alexis and Fallon, how scheming she was and her ATTITUDE.

I kind of got irritated by the actress who originally played Fallon. There was something about her that just bugged me. I preferred Emma Samms. 

For me, Emma Samms worked only in the last season, because they were no longer writing for Pamela Sue Martin's Fallon. That was their issue in casting Samms; they wrote for her as Martin's Fallon, and not her own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 🔱Vishal said:

it was i love girl trips haha

whos your faves?

Fallon is definitely my fave female, while Sam is my fave male.

10 hours ago, 🔱Vishal said:

I dont have time to watch 9 seasons i watch so much already maybe during the summer when nothing is on

Haha. Split each season up; half-season one day, half-season another. It's worth the nine season watch, even though the second-half of the eighth and the ninth seasons were a bit of a bust, due to the network killing the series' budget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×