H.O.N.E.Y

Cardi sis.... this is NOT the tea..

So if any of yall know anything about me, I'm team Cardi and I love her music. I love Cardi's personality compared to Nicki. But...  :education:

I believe this girl's story from start to finish, and Cardi is disgusting if what has been said is true. :wendyw:

Now this girl is dumb if she believes that Nicki is any different. Wbk that Nicki is a manipulative cunt that HAS been physically abusive to men in the past, has lied on multiple people, has defended pedophiles and collabed with them, and tried to stop multiple rap girls' coin. :education:

Nicki didn't even pay ha $25k to Geoffery Owens he came out and said that. :education:

So just cos one person is vile (Cardi) doesn't mean the other person is some angel (Nicki). :wendyw:

I'll still stan Cardi's music but this video changed how I feel about her as a person. And I don't just believe anyone that comes along... but this girl's body language and emotion connected with the story. :wendyw:

Cardi sis.... :wendyw:

• Upvote 1

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

and tried to stop multiple rap girls' coin. 

There’s still literally zero proof of this at all , so I don’t know why y’all keep saying this like it’s some sort of fact.

Nicki didn't even pay ha $25k to Geoffery Owens he came out and said that. 

She wasn’t able to get into contact with him - don’t see how this has any relevance though?

• Upvote 7

Just now, kordei said:

There’s still literally zero proof of this at all , so I don’t know why y’all keep saying this like it’s some sort of fact.

She wasn’t able to get into contact with him - don’t see how this has any relevance though?

He already said that HE HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH HER AND HER REP ISN'T RESPONDING. And that's proof that she's a calculated lying bitch that only did it for good press after her attacks on Stormi, Billboard, Spotify, Travis, etc

Now up out my face with your biased ass. :unbothered:

• Upvote 4

Just now, kordei said:

SHES DONE THEM ALL ....

• Upvote 2

Both of NM and CB have a volatile aggressive behavior but if cardi is the person this girl is talking about then i'm going to unstan her. I've had enough of JEALOUS ungrateful people who throw you under the bus the minute they get back on track, after you've tried your best to uplift them, they almost make you feel bad for helping them. 

4SzpMqT.gif

I can relate to the girl's pain and that's why i'm gonna unstan cardi.  

Just now, Pixelated Kunt said:

:nickiprague1:

Just now, kordei said:

Just now, Heartsigh said:

This war between them needs to stop :denis3:

Just now, kordei said:

:lmfao:

Just now, Kim Chi’s Fetus said:

SHES DONE THEM ALL ....

Just now, kordei said:

OKAY ....

WHERE IS THE PROOF ....

Why do you need proof... MANY people have stated these things 

shes just a trash human being at least Cardi doesn’t pretend to not be ****

Just now, kordei said:

What kind of logic :rip: 

When you go to court 90% of evidence is witness based... so take it up with the justice system 

Just now, Ahmed said:

Both of NM and CB have a volatile aggressive behavior but if cardi is the person this girl is talking about then i'm going to unstan her. I've had enough of JEALOUS ungrateful people who throw you under the bus the minute they get back on track, after you've tried your best to uplift them, they almost make you feel bad for helping them. 

4SzpMqT.gif

I can relate to the girl's pain and that's why i'm gonna unstan cardi.  

@#Justice4BASTIEN @neonnights @Roobz @God 

This is the fucking filthy Minaj behind the scenes and anyone that wants to bury their head in the sand be my guest but this is the REAL. :education:

• Upvote 2

@Roobz 

This is the fucking filthy Minaj behind the scenes and anyone that wants to bury their head in the sand be my guest but this is the REAL. :education:

Why am i tagged tho? I love both of this messy bitches, i know they are not amazing people, but i don't really care about the drama, i love seeing it but that's all. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Roobz said:

Why am i tagged tho? I love both of this messy bitches, i know they are not amazing people, but i don't really care about the drama, i love seeing it but that's all. 

Cos every bitch should see her victims speak out. Both of their victims. I'm on neither team basically. :education:

• Upvote 1

Cos every bitch should see her victims speak out. Both of their victims. I'm on neither team basically. :education:

I love the dedication. Spill the true tea.