Sign in to follow this  
Gorgeous Pluto

ABBA - The Singles Edition (CANCELLED)

ABBA-logo.jpg

Welcome to the ABBA: The Megarate! You want to enjoy again guilty pleasure or just like their music? (like I do :gemma:)

I would be glad to host this, so you better to enjoy these classics and send your votes! :rih:

7602bsess5.jpg

Spoiler

1. No trolling! (I don't want any 10s or 0s everywhere, mkay. Be serious about it)

2. Listen to all the singles!

3. You can give a 11 and 0 to your fav and least fav song of course.

4. There's a special bonus - you can give 20 to your favourite single in their career! That's huge tho! :rih:

5. PM me until 28th September

6.Results mostly will take place on 30th September. If not, then I'll try to find another day :gemma: 

30--fans-muessen-mit-hologrammen-vorlieb-nehmen---16-9---spoton-article-697025.jpg

abba-in_stage-back.jpg

Spoiler

abba-1-facebook-cover-timeline-banner-for-fb.jpg

Spoiler

Huge thanks for avi and banners to @Desperado

Good luck, Bobby's and Bobby's brothers.mp3

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Just now, Mr. Gorgeous said:

nearly 11 years of their career though :somepoints: 

Wouldn't the Gold record do similar justice though, I don't think anybody here really knows any songs outside of those- let alone know ABBA :somepoints:

• Upvote 1

That's quite a lot of songs to go through again in one sitting tho? Yeah we want people to listen to ABBA but having this many songs might filter out a lot of people who do want to listen in but don't wanna sit through. I agree with @Salvatore ABBA GOLD suffices.

• Upvote 1

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

That's quite a lot of songs to go through again in one sitting tho? Yeah we want people to listen to ABBA but having this many songs might filter out a lot of people who do want to listen in but don't wanna sit through. I agree with @Salvatore ABBA GOLD suffices.

but it's all their singles, I didn't want to accent only on their hits, I- :zarawtf:

Lazy ass, listen to more talent :firstofall:

• Upvote 1

but it's all their singles, I didn't want to accent only on their hits, I- :zarawtf:

Lazy ass, listen to more talent :firstofall:

i would love to join

• Upvote 1

PM me sis :fentybeauty:

make it 15 songs or do arrival or gold album

:fentybeauty:

• Upvote 1