COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

R.E.M.

How come Cardi is ghetto and vile...?

*Azealia: There Are worse men in this world than me that the media doesnt show but they only show my bad side

people: ....

*Cardi Throws a shoe on nicki minaj

people:OMFG CARDI IS A VICTIM THERE ARE FAR MORE WORSE MEN THAN HER UGH WE LOVE YOU CARDI 

• Upvote 1

Just now, DREAMPOP said:

As if Nicki ever came at any of the girls first . Her presence makes them uncomfortable.

I mean, what about her presence makes people uncomfortable? In all honesty, Nicki was looking like a damn mess at last nights event, and Cardi too, she looked like a whole pimp. This spat was bad for the both of them.

Just now, R.E.M. said:

I mean, what about her presence makes people uncomfortable? In all honesty, Nicki was looking like a damn mess at last nights event, and Cardi too, she looked like a whole pimp. This spat was bad for the both of them.

Nicki looked flawless nice try ... meanwhile cardi looking like a muppet. Let’s knot go there 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ACT2 said:

*Azealia: There Are worse men in this world than me that the media doesnt show but they only show my bad side

people: ....

*Cardi Throws a shoe on nicki minaj

people:OMFG CARDI IS A VICTIM THERE ARE FAR MORE WORSE MEN THAN HER UGH WE LOVE YOU CARDI 

But there are far worse man than her. And the double standard IS real. These rap dudes fight and gang bang and rap about it all the time. Why when a woman does it do we have to shame her to THIS degree? When Offset get into a fight some weeks ago, there wasn't this much chatter around it.

Just now, DREAMPOP said:

Nicki looked flawless nice try ... meanwhile cardi looking like a muppet. Let’s knot go there 

Not really. She kind of looked like an animal. Tragic bleached hair, tragic over-drawn eyebrows and makeup....I mean, she looks a damn haggard mess lol.

Image result for nicki minaj

• Upvote 4

Just now, jackgrande said:

Anyone over 20 who gets into a physical fight is a dumb and immature bitch, no matter who they are :neckiknock: no double standards here sweetie

You really just don't understand the culture then. As other users were saying, this is Rap music. It's not pop and it's NOT politically correct.

Just now, Swagga said:

At least I didn't put ur name in my username. Want me to show the receipts ? :gemma:

You downvoted like 400 of my posts....If that's not absolutely pathetic then I dunno what is

Yeah I changed my username to "Swagga Is Obsessed" and I mean....did I lie sis? :lmfao::paris: