COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
DictatorIndie

Black support for Trump is EXPLODING! Up to 36% (up 28% since 2016)

Even as cable news networks debate reports of the existence of a recording of President Donald Trump using a racial slur, a new poll from Rasmussen Reports says that the president's approval rating among African-Americans is at 36 percent, nearly double his support at this time last year. 

"Today's @realDonaldTrump approval ratings among black voters: 36%," Rasmussen said in a tweet. "This day last year: 19%." 

That is a staggeringly high number for a man who only won 8 percent of the African-American vote in 2016.

It is even more unexpected given the president's rocky history on matters related to race, including his current nasty feud with former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman, who has alleged Trump said "n wordon the set of the reality-TV show "The Apprentice." 

Conservatives celebrated the poll as a sign of trouble for Democrats in upcoming elections.

Charlie Kirk, the founder of the conservative campus group Turning Point USA, cited the poll as evidence that Trump "is breaking the Democrat party as we know it." 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/08/16/trump-approval-rating-african-americans-rasmussen-poll/1013212002/

Diamond, Silk, Omarosa and Kanye, ha impacT :kiki:

• Upvote 1

Just now, ACT2 said:

LITERALLY WHY

:kelly:

Because Barry Soetoro did NOTHING for blacks and The Donald is bringing back jobs at poor black areas. Trump is the savior we've all needed. Detroit and Chicago have had democrats elected for 50 years and they're bankrupt and poverty stricken. Trump will change that.

• Upvote 1

The mid-terms are going to be interesting to say the least. As for me personally, I was against him after the elections but am now a supporter due to his recent stances on censorship. I am heavily against censorship of any kind, excluding anything illegal. I believe that anyone should have the right to voice their opinions, regardless of political beliefs. We as a society thrive on critique and civil discussion. We cannot be innovative or change ourselves if we refuse to listen to those we disagree with. 

I don't agree with him on everything. However, I can't seem to trust anyone else to change our biggest ally for the better. The reality is that unless someone can bring the right and left together in the name of something great, Trump's an necessary evil for America, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Just now, KarenFromFinance said:

The sad part it’s “exploding” but it’s still so low :kelly: 36% approval for an “elected” president is embarassing to say the least :kelly:

36% from BLACKS. An unprecedented number for a Republican POTUS :kelly: Gurl you really are clueless about US politics sksksks

• Upvote 3

Just now, StopBillShorten2019 said:

36% from BLACKS. An unprecedented number for a Republican POTUS :kelly: Gurl you really are clueless about US politics sksksks

And you’re really desperate to come for me if you think I didn’t mean it was 36% of Black people smh :kelly:

Its called context sweetie, if you’re going to call me uncultured and untravelled you shouldn’t make simple mistakes like that :kelly:

• Upvote 2

Just now, KarenFromFinance said:

The sad part it’s “exploding” but it’s still so low :kelly: 36% approval for an “elected” president is embarassing to say the least :kelly:

You have to look at it this way. This is the first time there has been a black vote of over 20% for a republican candidate. I don't recall it being over 20% any other time. More and more black folk are starting to shift their political opinions towards the other party, especially in recent years. This shouldn't surprise you either. Why do you think there's such a high, black vote count?

I sense that this is due to the far left and mainly democratic people treating the black community like children who can't think for themselves, along with the fake woke types who have only made race relations worse instead of better. If a black person dares to even go slightly against them; BOOM, they get racist insults thrown their way. I saw this happen on a couple of occasions with kpop stan twitter (who's demographics are mostly made up of the extreme left). The most famous of them being where ARMIES attacked and use racist insults against cupcakke, a dark-skinned QUEEN for saying she wanted to do the nasty with Jungkook. You see this happen a lot when a black person says something that goes against their ideology, even if they aren't right-leaning AT ALL.

You don't have to agree with everything Trump does to support him, nor do you have to agree with everything the opposition does to support them. I suspect that's the mindset of those in the black community supporting Trump. They agree with Trump's views the most, even if they don't agree with everything he does.

• Upvote 2

Just now, junguwu said:

You have to look at it this way. This is the first time there has been a black vote of over 20% for a republican candidate. I don't recall it being over 20% any other time. More and more black folk are starting to shift their political opinions towards the other party, especially in recent years. This shouldn't surprise you either. Why do you think there's such a high, black vote count?

I sense that this is due to the far left and mainly democratic people treating the black community like children who can't think for themselves, along with the fake woke types who have only made race relations worse instead of better. If a black person dares to even go slightly against them; BOOM, they get racist insults thrown their way. I saw this happen on a couple of occasions with kpop stan twitter (who's demographics are mostly made up of the extreme left). The most famous of them being where ARMIES attacked and use racist insults against cupcakke, a dark-skinned QUEEN for saying she wanted to do the nasty with Jungkook. You see this happen a lot when a black person says something that goes against their ideology, even if they aren't right-leaning AT ALL.

You don't have to agree with everything Trump does to support him, nor do you have to agree with everything the opposition does to support them. I suspect that's the mindset of those in the black community supporting Trump. They agree with Trump's views the most, even if they don't agree with everything he does.

Democrats get VERY racist and homophobic to minorities when the minorities don't immediately succumb to their propaganda and decide to vote Republican. Democrats think they OWN minorities. And when they dont get their way, ooooh boy do they become nasty! 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ahmed said:

Why? awZszCE.gif

The DEMOCRATIC party has a HISTORY of being PRO-SLAVERY. This is a FACT. The REPUBLICAN party was actually the one fighting against slavery, it was ANTI-SLAVERY. I don't think voting for a party that advocated for keeping black people enslaved is the best decision one can make here, but to each their own i guess.   

Political shift. Both parties ideologies changed since then, everyone knows that.

• Upvote 3

Guest messiah
Just now, StopBillShorten2019 said:

Maybe they'll make their own cookout and wave USA flags and sing the anthem :rly: 

Mhm, and they can keep their unseasoned chicken too. :tinasheeducating:

Just now, Ahmed said:

STILL, this isn't enough to erase their disgusting history and legacy. 

I just don't understand, how can one vote for the party that kept his/her ancestors enslaved?  awZszCE.gif

So you want us to vote for the people who could put us back in that time? The Republican Party is now full of racists and KKK members. What POC is going to be supporting the Republicans and the Republican Party when it’s literally just a bunch of bigoted rednecks?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ahmed said:

Why? awZszCE.gif

The DEMOCRATIC party has a HISTORY of being PRO-SLAVERY. This is a FACT. The REPUBLICAN party was actually the one fighting against slavery, it was ANTI-SLAVERY. I don't think voting for a party that advocated for keeping black people enslaved is the best decision one can make here, but to each their own i guess.   

If you look it up, you can see that the then Democratic Party is the NOW Republican Party. They were each others succesers. Read a book sis