COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

shmeur

Carnival of Chaos - Night 4

Welcome to the Carnival of Chaos.  I am your Ringleader, yes, I am your Ringleader... you not a believer...
Anyway, we are all trapped in this crazy circus of nightmares together.  Right now, everybody is settling into their caravans and rehearsing for the grand opening tomorrow morning.  But an unsettling air creeps throughout the circus tent.  As of now, just get yourself immersed into this new, mystical land.  Maybe find a few friends you think may be of some use to you.

circus___athena_as_britney_by_kairi_g.jp

Gameplay reminders:

-No screenshotting/sharing private messages from me or anybody else.
-All private messages between players must include me.
-Just because you died doesn't mean you should quit interacting with the thread.  Ghosts are allowed to talk as this is a creepy haunted circus, and there are ankhs, which can be used to revive players from the dead.  So if you die, haunt somebody you think carries an ankh, and convince them to revive you.
-Also, just because you may have lost your mission doesn't mean quit, as some missions may be changed through another role's powers.
-Don't trust anybody.  You should make alliances of course, but backstabbing can often be a strategic move.

-Please be actively checking your DMs and this thread/staying active/voting when needed/etc.

Items:

Spoiler

Ankh - revives a player (or beast) from the dead.
Poison Potion - poisons whoever drinks it.  They die the following night unless immune.
Healing Potion - grants a full day of immunity to whomever drinks it.
Mysterious Potion - 50% chance of being Poison; 50% chance of being a Healing Potion.
Ring of Immunity - protects the user from death once.
Voodoo Doll - if the owner of the doll would be killed, its target shifts to the person the voodoo doll is of.
Crystal Ball - reveals a player’s current role and mission.
Dagger (Weapon) - kills a player instantly.
Flamethrower (Weapon) - sets a player (or beast) on fire.

Beasts:

Spoiler

Lion - if it attacks a player, the player will die the following turn unless the lion is killed.  The lion can be killed by poison or fire but not by a dagger.

Snake - poisons a player (or beast) unless killed.  The snake can be killed by fire or dagger but not by poison.

Living Players:

@Heartsigh, @Oh My Gaga, @kipperskipper, @Breakdown, @One Of The Boys, @Dirkje@Black Beauty ?@God@Avril Lavigne, @Roobz, @MISS CAMARADERIE, @Elusive Loverboy, @aahfeekiee, @Ahmed, @neonnights, @junguwu@Treacherous Lovatic@ACT2

Dead Players:
@MSL - Siamese Twin
@???????? - Acrobat
@barbiej33p - Bearded Lady
@bleachnetwork - Ventriloquist
@hammer

• Upvote 5

Just now, Roobz said:

drunk? Did you drink home alone again? Good, a busy day today.

I actually DID drink at home today 

undefined

You bitches should know by now that nothing gets between me and my buzz. Home alone, going out, nothing :kelly:

• Upvote 2

Just now, neonnights said:

I actually DID drink at home today 

undefined

You bitches should know by now that nothing gets between me and my buzz. Home alone, going out, nothing :kelly:

what did you drink? 

Image result for real housewives drinking gif

• Upvote 3