COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
DictatorIndie

Will A Star Is Born propel Gaga from icon to legend status?

Will A Star Is Born propel Gaga from icon to legend status?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will A Star Is Born propel Gaga from icon to legend status?

• Yes
    • No

what she has accomplished in just a DECADE is insane to me 

and the fact that her first role in a Movie has garnered that much universal and critical acclaim is seriously mind blowing 

especially since it's very rare for a Popstar to transition into acting and even harder for people to accept that

just an oscar nomination for her first role alone would make her a Legend let alone if she won

this woman is truly the most Versatile & Multi-talented artist of this generation. period giphy.gif.dd20d430443918ca2b406bc49bbab4a8.gif

• Upvote 3

As a non stan 

I think Gaga really proved everyone wrong and u can tell by how her haters are seething right now 

The movie got outstanding reviews i myself wasn't expecting her to get this much acclaim but she proved me wrong 

To answer ur question YES.. Nobody has been able to do what she is doing now other than Cher 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, One Of The Boys said:

Also kii at lil monsters getting the movie's rating on imbd the highest of all time before it's even released :rihwink:

the vile madge stans were making bad reviews so we had to do something :rihwink:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Damita Jo said:

I don't wanna jinx it but...miss Gaga is THAT BITCH. :tinasheeducating:

Imagine if she gets a hit off the soundtrack...whew! Hope she gets a #1 so the haters can SEETHE.

Shallow And Never Love Again Are COMING FOR BLOOD

Just now, oƃɐᴉʇuɐs said:

I hope the movie lives up to my expectations because I've never seen so much hype since Hilary was running for president and see how that turned out to be.undefined

mEss you are my new fav new member u fit so well here

:kelly:

• Love 1

On 9/8/2018 at 12:24 PM, LORDVOLDEMORT said:

The movie is now the highest rated movie of all time on IMDB...

It's also projected to do almost $60 million in it's opening weekend, which for a movie of it's genre is unheard of.

And the hype is INSANE.

I mean a lot of the ratings are pretty fanbase-driven, no doubt. When the movie comes out we will see more critics reviewing it proper, maybe? But for now the professional aggregated and approval ratings are both pretty good, and box office projections are great for a movie this genre and production scale. 

It's too early to say now for sure. But we usually don't give someone a legend status until like three years after they did the thing and we see its impact.