COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
MSL

Why are Swedish blondes so dangerously TALENTED?

I just fell in love with one. Her name is Mare Frederiksson. She's the lead singer of the Swedish band Roxette. Her voice is insanely incredible! Yall must know her classics Listen to Your Heart and It Must Have Been Love, which both went #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Résultats de recherche d'images pour « mariah not everybody has that gif »

Roxette are a Swedish pop rock duo, consisting of Marie Fredriksson (vocals and keyboards) and Per Gessle (vocals and guitar). Formed in 1986, the duo became an international act in the late 1980s, when they released their breakthrough album Look Sharp! Their third album Joyride, which was released in 1991, became just as successful as its predecessor. Roxette went on to achieve nineteen UK Top 40 hits[1] and several US Hot 100 hits, including four US number-ones with "The Look", "Listen to Your Heart", "It Must Have Been Love", and "Joyride".[2] Other hits include "Dangerous", "Fading Like a Flower", "Spending My Time", "How Do You Do!" and "Sleeping in My Car".[1][2]

Marie Fredriksson by Thomas Evensson (1987).jpg

I'm also in love with this song

Why is this beautiful lady so dangerously talented?

Just now, ACT2 said:

I Came here expecting Agnetha fältskog from ABBA

this aint it

omg Tea Abba iconic too

• Upvote 1