COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Desperado

Ciara | Dose | OUT NOW

Her latest 2 songs were not the tea for me, hope she brings it this time, how come she can't have amazing production and lyrics? She could kill it so hard, but she's just releasing mediocre stuff, i hate that. I want her to be big like the way she was at the start of her career. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Desperado
Just now, Pixelated Kunt said:

im am so confused right now 

i know level up is a promo single but what about freak me? is that a promo as well?

this era is a mess

Yes, Freak Me is a promotional single for the album. I don't know about Level Up :rip: But looks like it's the "lead" since it's doing good.

Just now, Desperado said:

Yes, Freak Me is a promotional single for the album. I don't know about Level Up :rip: But looks like it's the "lead" since it's doing good.

If level up is the lead then her album is gonna flop, this should've found it's own way to become a hit instead of radio picking it up

Not cute at all, i don't like it, Leve Up remains the best one and LU is mediocre at best. Cici always fucking it up when she always had the looks/dancing and cute voice that the others don't have or sound like her. 

Just now, ???????? said:

A BOP! With this and Level Up, I’ll definitely be checking out her project.

Just now, Goodnight said:

Dose issa bop! You all deaf?

Just now, Desperado said:

OMG the negative reactions :gaycat13: issa good bop :gaycat19:

#TASTE those other hoes don't know a good song if it slapped them in the face. :unbothered:

Dose givesme 2008/2009 vibes without sounding dated. It's fresh and poppin'. :unbothered:

• Upvote 1